Media Conor Mcgregor Tyrone Woodley Confrontation Resurfaced

Book Conor vs Usman Already,

170lbs as no name value at all,
And Usman would really wreck Conor for good.
That was actually Woodley in the video not Usman. I know they look similar.

@Queenofchaos lol what? Conor didn’t look shook at all, you guys are super biased. Conor punked Tyron and stared him down then all Tyron said was what’s up trying to be cool. Tyron was the one talking shit not too long before then

2016 interview where Khabib is asked about his altercation with Conor, timestamped

He basically says he's not like Woodley or Alvarez that will take a dirty look from Conor like nothing.

"You're like a woman with that phone" is one of Conor's least appreciated gems.

Not really considering McGregor is the guy never off IG and twitter #ironic

that woodley was still throwing punches.

He would have made short work of Conor.

Now it's likely the opposite, since Tyron barely throws a punch.

It could have gone either way. I could see it looking similar to Conor vs Brimage, with Conor shocking Tyrone on the feet and putting him away.

240958510_10120054029625694_2133325277432222214_n.jpg

People who think like that, should be banned from Sherdog and join Reddit...

So you are telling me that Tyron threw an opportunity to win and a rematch securing him more money than he made, just for the fun ? <mma3>

“You’re like a woman with that phone”

As Conor posts four selfies a day on his IG

So you are telling me that Tyron threw an opportunity to win and a rematch securing him more money than he made, just for the fun ? <mma3>
Yes.

He was paid millions to lose.

That's the Same day he shit himself when khabib approached him with the black hood

Only other time i remember conor looking nervous was when nate walked into the post fight conference at 196

It’s because Conor knows Woodley is composed enough to not just shoot in and slap McGregor into submission. Woodley would get canned by Dana if he touched the fragile, golden goose, at least back then. Conor had it all figured out when he was fighting midgets.

If Tyron finished Jake after that you really think people would pay for a rematch?? I'll answer for you and it's a big no the second Jake Paul loses nobody will ever pay anything to watch him fight

If Tyron finished Jake after that you really think people would pay for a rematch?? I'll answer for you and it's a big no the second Jake Paul loses nobody will ever pay anything to watch him fight

Of course they would, his fans are blind. The fact that he's able to bring that many people is scary and sad.

It could have gone either way. I could see it looking similar to Conor vs Brimage, with Conor shocking Tyrone on the feet and putting him away.

No shot, 2015-2016 Woodley would have obliterated Conor, he was too big, too strong, and too explosive for Conor to handle.

Conor only started talking big shit when the security guards had him completely barricaded.

When they were in close proximity Conor was as gentle as a lily.
That's always been Conor. He is the biggest "hold me back bro" fighter there is

You are one stupid fuck!

Back