Conor McGregor vs Anthony Joshua

NoTouchKo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
who wins? Conor likes to come out strong and Anthony is a slow starter, so I think he's got a shot. I don't think the fight will happen because Dana said Conor's back to the UFC, but it'd be fun.

Who you got?

who wins? Conor likes to come out strong and Anthony is a slow starter, so I think he's got a shot. I don't think the fight will happen because Dana said Conor's back to the UFC, but it'd be fun.

Who you got?
...what?
You must be joking, right?

gtfo

Dana White's goon squad cripples Anthony Joshua before the fight and Mcgregor KOs him with a quick left

Who you got?

Connie gets in the ring with Joshua. Takes one look at Joshua's size, gasses out immediately before the fight even starts and faints. Ref calls off the fight. Post-non-fight interview Connie says "too oily ref, ye stopped it too oily."

Conor taunts his cuck lifestyle and then Joshua cries.

It would go something like this if Conor get a tall guy in his crew.

Last edited:
y8Ea8jB.gif

Who you got?
<Dany07>

Keeping this subforum around for another couple of weeks seems to be a good idea.

@Lethal

Well Rousey though she could beat Cain Velasquez, so maybe McGregor has a shot too.

Joshua next to a guy with the same height and reach as Nate Diaz.

Bo-4Z7nCIAASUjW.jpg

And people tell @Tachy to get rid of this sub forum

And i hope your dubs was for this TS

I rate this

Fucking pathetic/10

Conor wins hands down

Back