Conor McGregor vs Charlie Zelenoff?

Don't forget Charlie doesn't fight with padding in his gloves. Also he would charge in like a Mexican.
Conor has a history of not doing to well against someone who fights like a Mexican.
Also Charlie is the bigger man and he actually beat Floyd Mayweather.

He has fought Bellator & UFC mma fighters, Marines, Kung Fu world champions, he has travelled all over Russia, Ukraine & America beating elite competition.

Don't forget the Navy Seal

5 hours ago he posted his analysis on Ali vs Frazier:

Sad Sherdog trolls. Pretending a 0-0 boxer didn't go 30 minutes against the GOAT boxer landing over 100 punches clean on him. Sure justify it all you want with your lies" oh Floyd let him hit him" or whatever, but Conor is a world champion MMA fighter in multiple weight classes, keep bashing him out of jealousy
Floyd at 40 is no where neat the "goat boxer" someones just upset Floyd had zero respect for his power.

Floyd didn't even train for the fight, just ran to get fit.
Dominated him winning rounds 2-9
Finished him in the 10th.

Conor landed hundred punchers on a old man who kept coming forward because Floyd had zero respect for conor's boxing and power.

But try and find a moral victory LMAO.

Floyd at 40 is no where neat the "goat boxer" someones just upset Floyd had zero respect for his power.

Floyd didn't even train for the fight, just ran to get fit.
Dominated him winning rounds 2-9
Finished him in the 10th.

Conor landed hundred punchers on a old man who kept coming forward because Floyd had zero respect for conor's boxing and power.

But try and find a moral victory LMAO.

Nobody expected Conor to win in all seriousness. Same thing if Floyd fought Conor in he octagon. Floyd would never do it. Conor McGregor may have lost but he made millions of dollars. The moral victory is that you’re bashing Conor on an Internet forum while you’d get down on your knees to get a job opportunity to scrub his toilets. So keep on hating

Nobody expected Conor to win in all seriousness. Same thing if Floyd fought Conor in he octagon. Floyd would never do it. Conor McGregor may have lost but he made millions of dollars. The moral victory is that you’re bashing Conor on an Internet forum while you’d get down on your knees to get a job opportunity to scrub his toilets. So keep on hating
Hahaha if that's conor's moral victory obviously I'm deep inside his head and yours.

You fans shit talked for months and turned around with the "o he was never going to win"

If retards, like yourself didn't think he would win, why did Conor line shift so much?

People thought Conor would have win, just because you realised how dumb you are doesn't change that fact.

Hahaha if that's conor's moral victory obviously I'm deep inside his head and yours.

You fans shit talked for months and turned around with the "o he was never going to win"

If retards, like yourself didn't think he would win, why did Conor line shift so much?

People thought Conor would have win, just because you realised how dumb you are doesn't change that fact.

I’m not even a big Conor fan. I’m just pointing the fact that you’re just a little goofball hating and being jealous of an extremely successful mma fighter and business person in Conor McGregor. Goodbye now

I’m not even a big Conor fan. I’m just pointing the fact that you’re just a little goofball hating and being jealous of an extremely successful mma fighter and business person in Conor McGregor. Goodbye now
Just stating facts because Conor fans are still acting retarded.

I'm jealous of nothing LMAO and if I was it would be Floyd's 50-0 record but don't let the truth get in the way that you are a butthurt fan.

conor made million of dollars

yes

but he also got brain damage

and didn't make anything near to what floyd made
and just dana white who took no brain damage at all made just as much as conor did

conor was used and abused
the F man in the deal

Back