Media Conor McGregor wants fight date for Charles Oliveira

sure give it to him..... we will have another of these to add to the list after he gases 240 seconds in to the fight...
iu

iu

Lol no. You gotta beat that elephant in the room called Porier first.

Makes 0 sense, but that's not to say it wont happen.

If Olivera gets past Gathje, and he's beaten Tony, Chandler, Dustin, and Gathje in a row then asks for Conor, I can see them making it happen. Dana will just put it on the champ like he did with Bisping v Hendo, and GSP v Diaz. "He wants and he's earned the right to blah blah blah... " and you have a major event.

They've given title shots to guys coming off a loss before. Randy (Twice), Aldo (after 2 losses), Penn, Diaz, Eilers, Hendo (AS fight was semi legit because he was the lineal Pride MW champ), Chael, Edgar, and Tate. That's not counting instant rematches (which are mostly justified).

Wouldn't beat anyone in the top 15 and asks for a title shot! Hilarious!

McGregor is undefeated against Brazilians.
Never lost a rematch.. Never lost 2 in a row. Yeah, we’ve heard it all before.

Are you going to pull out venues, or time zones as your next straw to clutch to?

Conor never lost on the 3rd Saturday of a month that didn’t end with the letter “R”??

tenor.gif

If Conor can get into Charles' head like he did to Aldo and RDA, he can definitely win the belt.

Charles is way to experienced and is in his prime. No way he let Conor get inside his head. But he will gladly take the fight and money that comes with it.

LET'S FUCKING GO!

THIS IS THE FIGHT TO MAKE AT 185 lbs
(Conrad with +30 lbs functional muscles and Huge like Okami)

i think charles would choke him out and maybe end his career

Make it happen Dana

If it's true that Conor only has 2 fights left on his contract why would he want to get possibly locked into a champions clause? Perfect time to be a free agent with all this freak show money flying around.

and no way does Conor deserve it lol. Can he even muster a 2 fight win streak? Even then his LW record would be 3-3.

Oliveira would relinquish the belt rather than fight the Notorious. He knows he couldn't take that atomic left hand. No one on god's green earth can.
There is not a man alive that can take it

I hope he gets it.

I hope Doostin never gets another red panty night.

To be honest, if Conor has anything left, he's a live dog. Oliveira isn't Khabib and he can be hit. Conor's screwed if Oliveira gets him to the ground.

Back