Rumored Conor McGregor will fight Chandler in December 2023

Do you think Conor McGregor will fight this year?

• Total voters
He can’t fight in 2023. He hasn’t completed 6 months of clean testing in USADA.
SMH

So is it rumored he's back in the USADA testing pool too? Why would it be a rumor? Rumor has it these rumors keep popping up because it makes fangirl baby dicks hard.
USADA won’t be a problem.
Don’t forget every now and then the UFC signs guys to fight on short notice, guys who also haven’t been in the testing-pool.
I’m sure they’ll find a way to make it happen despite the USADA-rule

I hear there's trustworthy and respectable Dutch sherbros with space in their inbox who are curious.
Loll<45>
You’re up late a lot of times aswell mate, isn’t it?

If it's short notice USADA exempted fight then he is going to get banned from the league for pissing hot afterwards. There is also that issue of a Mark Hunt type of lawsuit?

McGreGOAT’s massive arms can shrug off Justin’s head kicks, and his chin has swollen up to the point of being pure iron, rendering punches useless against it.

War McGregor!

Time will tell

No, that isn't how sources work.

Posting random attention grabbing headlines without any credentialed media sources is wasteland material. Better to just create a thread 'here is what I think about Conor if he fights' instead of a made up unsubstantiated story.

Also to be clear, you are an excellent contributor and I enjoy all that you offer here.

Last edited:
USADA won’t be a problem.
Don’t forget every now and then the UFC signs guys to fight on short notice, guys who also haven’t been in the testing-pool.
I’m sure they’ll find a way to make it happen despite the USADA-rule
That would surprise me, since literally everybody knows Conor has been using PEDs outside of the testing pool. The dude morphed into an entirely different looking person and had the skin of a hotdog. for like 4 months straight in addition to the 20lbs of muscle that appeared out of thin air. Unless USADA is fine with very publicly ruining their credibility for the UFC. I mean their credibility isn't great to begin with so who knows.

This thread is fueled by the tears of Conor nuthuggers.

I like.
<{yearp}>

No, that isn't how sources work.

Posting random attention grabbing headlines without any credentialed media sources is wasteland material. Better to just create a thread 'here is what I think about Conor if he fights' instead of a made up unsubstantiated story.

Also to be clear, you are an excellent contributor and I enjoy all that you offer here.

What are you talking about?

Rule number one in journalism is to never ever betray your sources by revealing them.

Credentialed media sources? The sources TS have gotten the information from isn't some media outlet. It's someone on the inside who would be in the know.

Allegedly. Time will indeed tell.

That's why I said early in this thread that this better be right due to how they worded it like it was almost a sure thing.

Why? Because a media outlet lives on having good track records. Look at Ariel, if he breaks a rumour it is almost certain it will be true. If a media outlet posts stuff like this and gets it wrong and does so often everybody will stop giving a shit about them because they know they can't be trusted, which is everything for a news outlet.

What are you talking about?

Rule number one in journalism is to never ever betray your sources by revealing them.

Credentialed media sources? The sources TS have gotten the information from isn't some media outlet. It's someone on the inside who would be in the know.

Allegedly. Time will indeed tell.

That's why I said early in this thread that this better be right due to how they worded it like it was almost a sure thing.

Why? Because a media outlet lives on having good track records. Look at Ariel, if he breaks a rumour it is almost certain it will be true. If a media outlet posts stuff like this and gets it wrong and does so often everybody will stop giving a shit about them because they know they can't be trusted, which is everything for a news outlet.
According to sources close to the matter, you are very much attracted to men.

<BC1>

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

<{titihmm}>

Back