Loses to Cub
Loses to Guida
Loses to Poirier
Loses to Lamas
Loses to Edgar
Loses to Aldo

Beats Koch, Miller, Lentz
v9Mlqw.gif

I'm more than happy with myself bitchboy, you are trying to act like Conor but you fail miserably at it, just like you probably fail at everything in life.

I didn't pay for my Plat account by the way.
Conor comes from my tribe he would bow down to me in respect or id break his face in too. My family started the IRA there is no Dublin without me. Oh and i dont have to tell the irish twice i get immediate respect when im over there.

Conor comes from my tribe he would bow down to me in respect or id break his face in too. My family started the IRA there is no Dublin without me. Oh and i dont have to tell thr irish twice i get immediate respect when im over there.

Who the fuck cares about the irish?

Be glad that you have Conor instead of making a fool out of yourself.

Who the fuck cares about the irish?

Be glad that you have Conor instead of making a fool out of yourself.
Im american ya idiot

The irish partly founded america. America is mine, there is no america without the irish

Andrew jackson
Alexander hamilton
Sam adams
Samuel quincy adams

They are all irish

How far can this guy go? In b4 the "goat" jokes. I think he can go as high as the top 3 or 5 in his weight class. I like his fight style, but he's an asshole. He does have awesome hand speed and combinations, but he's only had like 1 or 2 UFC fights so he hasn't truly been tested.

Greatest Featherweight of all time + Top 3 lightweight of all time.

Im american ya idiot

The irish partly founded america. America is mine, there is no america without the irish

Andrew jackson
Alexander hamilton
Sam adams
Samuel quincy adams

They are all irish
I don't give a shit where you come from.

OK, I guess?

I saw the thread title and I was intrigued. So I wiki-ed Conor McGregor and man, I think this guy is going to really go places.

So this is how you got 22 thousand posts? How did you get so many posts in between all those dicks you sucked?
Oh a post count insult, how creative (especially since the posts per day stat is rather low).

Your efforts before that were definitely more entertaining, I just hope that you weren't serious. If you were...{<jordan}

He will beat Aldo, Mendes, and Poirier in 12 minutes combined.

Oh a post count insult, how creative (especially since the posts per day stat is rather low).

Your efforts before that were definitely more entertaining, I just hope that you weren't serious. If you were...{<jordan}
A post count insult works....because it is true. You live for sherdog but you could never even cut the top 10. You failed at yet another venture in your life. You are born to fail, your ma should of just aborted you saved the goverment from supporting your ass.
<4>

Also michael jordan laughing? How long you been on the internet kid? That gif is more over used then your asshole. Heard you like to ride dick. Liked you on that site meatspin dotcom, fabulous performance ya twink.

A post count insult works....because it is true. You live for sherdog but you could never even cut the top 10. You failed at yet another venture in your life. You are born to fail, your ma should of just aborted you saved the goverment from supporting your ass. Also michael jordan laughing? How long you been on the internet kid? That gif is more over used then your asshole. Heard you like to ride that dick loved you on that site meatspin dotcom, fabulous performance ya twink.

What Top 10? I'm not living for Sherdog, in fact I'm mostly just posting in one thread.

I also work and make good money, which I'm pretty sure you don't because you seem like you can't count to three. Fucking retard.

You are probably 13 or something, if not I just feel sad for..."someone" like you.

What Top 10? I'm not living for Sherdog, in fact I'm mostly just posting in one thread.

I also work and make good money, which I'm pretty sure you don't because you seem like you can't count to three. Fucking retard.

You are probably 13 or something, if not I just feel sad for..."someone" like you.

I can't count to three? Great insult:rolleyes:

Ya im 13.....

13 inches. And i would fuck your ass until you are humble. You will be tapping like tito tapped to strikes. You ever been slapped in the face with a dick like a bitch?

Back