Media Conor McGregor's New Spar Shows 200 Fight IQ

Is he looking good?

• Total voters
Incredible!! I am amazed.

3 years off and he looks better than ever.

Conor lights up nerds in the gym like this before every fight but guess what - every time he's been in a competitive fight (except Diaz 2), he lost. Conor is the definition of a front running bully who is only good when things go his way.

What about Mendes?

Screw the haters he looks phenomenal.

Conor lights up nerds in the gym like this before every fight but guess what - every time he's been in a competitive fight (except Diaz 2), he lost. Conor is the definition of a front running bully who is only good when things go his way.
Shut the fuck up fat man. U fake imposter. Still don't get why the mods didn't ban u yet pretending to be me. Conor is in tremendous shape.

Not impressed since it looks like he’s sparring a couple of bullies from Bully Beatdown.

Doesn't look all that bad. Not like everyone's favorite fighter is sparring top ten talent every time.

Conor's sparring partners are not allowed to fight back.

That is you. The other guy is solid. Just Conor is a champion.

Conor looks good here. But good luck vs ranked UFC fighters. You're as good as your opponent lets you be.
So because I don't fight in the UFC, I can't criticize? Okay, so I guess neither can you?

No?

Oh.

The other guy does not look good, he panic wrestles and doesn't know how to even try to complete a single leg takedown or do anything, he just stands there holding Conor's leg.

I'm not going to pretend that didn't happen just because you like Conor. If criticism of Conor is too much for you to handle, perhaps this isn't the place for you.

had 2 good fights 10 years ago, big whoop wanna fight about it?

747f8864-e127-4b7d-a2e6-3e35d6c1ce62_text.gif

Shut the fuck up fat man. U fake imposter. Still don't get why the mods didn't ban u yet pretending to be me. Conor is in tremendous shape.
Damn Harry, did you forget to take your medicine? I'm the only Haj who get's respect on these e-streets.

So because I don't fight in the UFC, I can't criticize? Okay, so I guess neither can you?

No?

Oh.

The other guy does not look good, he panic wrestles and doesn't know how to even try to complete a single leg takedown or do anything, he just stands there holding Conor's leg.

I'm not going to pretend that didn't happen just because you like Conor. If criticism of Conor is too much for you to handle, perhaps this isn't the place for you.
The other guy is like you cause he lost in sparring to Conor. He is decent or he wouldn't spar Mr Conor Mcgregor.

Sherdog is for coments of fans. But the other guy is not skilless. He doesn't get to spar Conor if he is bad

There’s nothing wrong with sparring guys you are better than. But when you are consistently sparring guys you are bigger, stronger, better, and you don’t have to worry about their grappling or striking… it’s not a good look

I mean Conor’s so unworried he lets the guy get super deep on his takedowns and stuffs them off the fact that he’s bigger and stronger. It’s not like he did some amazing late stage takedown defense.

They need to hire the gay who narrated the honey badger video to hype Conor’s sparring videos

Conor has amazing mobility and devastating power. After Chandler, he should challenge the winner of MVP vs Wonderboy.

Still nice to see the switch kick back in action. It's been a while.

Back