Conor McGregor's pre-fight leg injury claim rebutted by Ringside Physician

A lot of things that Conor says is nothing but smoke and mirrors, his fans will eat it up though. Then we see the excuses upon excuses and denial.

That’s the “war” that McGregor won?
cb18c2c29fa8c7f7b282d355e0350b5a.jpg

If the break was caused by a pre-existing injury, wouldn't conor be able to sue the doctors who approved him to fight for 10's of millions?

Conor will stop at nothing to destroy Dustins life. Conor is obsessed with Dustin and his family and will stop at nothing to ruin them. He will lose everything to destroy them.

If that's not a sore loser, then what is?

"I'm going to spray paint your car because I suck at fighting.", C. McBreaker.

Is this not breaking HIPAA?

Nah. Conor released the information himself and the UFC ringside doc is not giving an "official" read for a hospital for example. He's not touching Conor's protected health information.

I wouldn't be on social media bringing this kind of attention to myself though lol

I have a feeling Conor is going to go off the deep end in retirement. What's he going to do for attention when he doesn't have fighting anymore? He clearly craves it.

Dana is not going to be happy that these doctors are not sticking to the "script" about how Conor was apparently injured before the 3rd fight.

The UFC need to "injury" card to sell a potential 4th fight

Anyone seen a clear scan of the break?

I think that is one in the op but it's hardly clear.

They should have let him back in for the 2nd round, doctor stoppage my ass, another TKO

<DCrying>

Dana is not going to be happy that these doctors are not sticking to the "script" about how Conor was apparently injured before the 3rd fight.

The UFC need to "injury" card to sell a potential 4th fight

Nah they can sell it either way. Question is will Conor want it over say Diaz.

If he comes back at all, he isn't going to want someone with heavy low kicks.

They should have let him back in for the 2nd round, doctor stoppage my ass, another TKO

<DCrying>
i felt a little bad for conor that night but all this talk of it being a tainted win or doctah stoppage or technicality really makes me wish either stopped it in the first when dustin landed 71 unanswered punches/elbows or they just let conor start the second to leave no doubt and no need for a 4th fight

Back