Conor McGregor's Prime ended 11/12/2016, over 4 years ago, he's a shell of his former self.

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Nobody will be able to accomplish as much as he did during his prime. He will without question go down as the greatest fighter of our time.

After he beat Eddie Alvarez, he started drinking heavily, hanging out with promiscuous women, and partying every night, which all led to his downfall. It's very unfortunate.

I think it's safe to say that every opponent that faced Conor McGregor after Eddie Alvarez, did not fight the Prime McGregor, and had they did, the results may have been quite different.

nobody cares about these kind of threads anymore

giphy.gif

Nobody will be able to accomplish as much as he did during his prime. He will without question go down as the greatest fighter of our time.

After he beat Eddie Alvarez, he started drinking heavily, hanging out with promiscuous women, and partying every night, which all led to his downfall. It's very unfortunate.

I think it's safe to say that every opponent that faced Conor McGregor after Eddie Alvarez, did not fight the Prime McGregor, and had they did, the results may have been quite different.
might crack top 40 all time

The last time he won a fight vs a decent opponent was exactly when he exited his prime? How convenient.

Other fighters have already accomplished more than him in his prime. DC, Cejudo and Nunes all had 2 belts with title defenses.

I appreciate the trolls who fanboy Conor to annoy people (90% of the Conor fans here) keep doing it even after he lost.

It's not that Conor isn't in his prime, it's that opponents know how to fight him.

Nope. He was better than ever last Sat. Poirier simply made some adjustments and pulled off the win. He's better than ever now. Problem is, his best is simply not that good. Nowhere near an all time great. Just a good entertainer. Just a clown like the rest of his fans.

I didn't think he even looked that great in the Alverez fight compared to what he used to look like

He's still pretty tough to clean after though. Even outside of his 145 weightclass.

Back