Conor: "My bloodline stood and fought the English Empire." Khabib: "What happened to your language?"

Well, think about it. To bring up that level of intensity WITHOUT a fucking crowd to draw from.. the guy is fire incarnate. Drunk and possibly coked up notwithstanding
Hes doing whatever he wants. Its embarrassing. 0 class and the UFC just allows it for quick money. Wheres there integrity.

You act like England just gave Ireland it's land back out of the goodness of their hearts.

Irish rebellion. IRA. England could not contain. Now England is being colonized

Ireland is full of polish ppl among others. All the young irish have left the country for greener pastures. I think theres more ppl between 18- 30 who live out of ireland than in it.

I for one could not make it through more than 6 or 7 seconds of that. I know they're trying to sell but holy hell.

Like clockwork, there it is. I knew it wouldn't be long until one of you pricks found a way to insert blacks into your fucking bigot fest. This entire thread is full of shit, and shittier people.
How on earth did you end up this side of the internet lmao

Ireland was given their independence through the benevolence of the British Empire. Ireland has never won a war.

England used no Vaseline on Ireland for the better part of 1000 years until they were feeling generous and let them go in the 20s. It’s not like they were contributing anything to the world besides drunks, gingers and shitty sweaters.
lmfao damn bro that was harsh

He wasn't talking about the Chechens since he's pretending to be some great ally of theirs lol. He was talking about "the Dagestanis," one presumes, since I doubt he knows Khabib is of Avar ethnicity. Like the GOAT, Imam Shamil (عليه السلام)

800px-Shamil_by_Denier.jpg

nobody cares about some muslim dorks.
they arent real russians

Speaking in many languages just means u were conquered by more people.
Indians speak like 5 languages. Almost 7 in the Portuguese region.
DUMBER THAN DIRT YOU . I SPEAK 4 LOL AND LAST , SPANISH A LEARNED AT 50. bet you speak murican lol

When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong, and I'm wrong.

I was wrong about Irish history.

Most people are wrong. about Irish history. About 900 years ago The Gaels in Ireland ruled Scotland and took lands in England. The Vikings then arrived and attacked England and Ireland and they had more success beating the Anglo-Saxon then they had with the Irish. They took some coastal towns in Ireland, but eventually, they got beaten at Clontarf in one of the biggest Viking battles ever found in Europe.

Normans then arrived and they took over in England. They did not conquer all of Ireland.

When Ireland came under full occupation is around the late 1600s. England was invaded by William of Orange who was a ruler in Holland. The army was about 50,000 men a huge army for the day and conscripts came from Germany and Holland. They were better armed and more professional than any army in England or Ireland at the time. When William invaded Ireland he had a 4-1 advantage in numbers but the Irish put up a good fight but their commander King James was not a good leader he was a Scot and he made mistakes and they lost. The English then eventually over the next 100 years gradually took over everything.

Last edited:
i don't understand why Conor would bring up his family lineage like they were conquerors.

if i was Irish i wouldn't ever bring that shit up, because you were the conquered, not the conqueror.

False the Gaels from Ireland conquered lands in England and Scotland. Napoleon even had a special army group made up of Irish soldiers. Wellington army at The Battle of Waterloo half the army was Irish. They also fought for the British in big numbers during WW1 and WW2. Never mind Irish changed America and turned it into a superpower. And Irish also fought in every American war since its foundation

I don't see what is so special about that.

Countries were influenced by foreign invaders throughout history.

It's nothing really to be ashamed of unless Ireland was still under the thumb of England which it's not.

Why is Khabib a Muslim? Did that religion originate in Dagestan?

How do you sink an Irish submarine? You open the windows.

What's the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral? One less drunk.

And the best Irish joke of them all? Conor McGregor.

How embarrassing for Dana that he is forced to promote this coke head due to the inability to promote the brand as a whole. Instead the UFC is reduced to promoting two coke heads just to get numbers.
Dana is visibly embarrassed to stand next to this guy.

At the end when Conor said "Fook You" to Ali he reminded me of Tony Montana on the movie Scareface all drunk and coked up

Most people are wrong. about Irish history. About 900 years ago The Gaels in Ireland ruled Scotland and took lands in England. The Vikings then arrived and attacked England and Ireland and they had more success beating the Anglo-Saxon then they had with the Irish. They took some coastal towns in Ireland, but eventually, they got beaten at Clontarf in one of the biggest Viking battles ever found in Europe.

Normans then arrived and they took over in England. They did not conquer all of Ireland.

When Ireland came under full occupation is around the late 1600s. England was invaded by William of Orange who was a ruler in Holland. The army was about 50,000 men a huge army for the day and conscripts came from Germany and Holland. They were better armed and more professional than any army in England or Ireland at the time. When William invaded Ireland he had a 4-1 advantage in numbers but the Irish put up a good fight but their commander King James was not a good leader he was a Scot and he made mistakes and they lost. The English then eventually over the next 100 years gradually took over everything.

In short nobody wanted to conqueror a hard to get to place that held zero strategic value at the time. In other news water is wet.

At the end when Conor said "Fook You" to Ali he reminded me of Tony Montana on the movie Scareface all drunk and coked up

Shit, I hope his coke is contaminated! Does he get his blow from China? China white?

packet-of-china-white-a-legal-high-designed-to-mimic-the-effects-of-EJYRKC.jpg

McG failed hard on this one. besides khabib told him he can answer in russian, arabic, turkish. this is the first time i've seen Mcg soo rattled. not even on his tour with Floyd.
Please show us at what time in the press conference where McGregor looked visibly rattled ya fucking goof ya!

Connor McGregor from clan McGregor vs Kurgan Nurmagomedov..there can be only one.Two more weeks i cant fucking wait

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back