Media Conor not kidding when he says is in "fight shape" this whole time

He finally started to fluff his dong before taking underwear pics. Reeks of insecurity. OG Conor wasn't afraid to flex with a coked out teenis.
Finally? Dudes 80% erect in most of his weigh ins.

He looked pretty good In both Poirer fights actually.

Was outstriking him In the 2nd fight before calf kicks crippled his movement and left him a sitting duck. Then In the 3rd fight, he was a bit more bouncy, utilized kicks, dealt with the calf kicks better.

just seems like his timing and reads aren't what they once were. He gets hit with shots I think he would've been much more adept at countering In his prime.

But they weren't bad performances by Conor. Bad relative to his best self, absolutely, but at the very least, showed he's still able to compete at the top 5 level imo.

How he looks coming back after a leg break though, who knows. His sparring doesn't look very inspiring at all.

I wouldn't count him out though. His style matches up pretty well, even In the current top 5. Assuming he shows up in decent form.
No, he wasnt

Nothing really all too impressive anyways. It’s just the Irish curse.

All bag no pipe

I too get dink shrink right before a fight. I can confirm Baby Finger McGregor is ready.

I don't have permissions to start a thread or something but McGregor "announced" Chandler @ 185 during int fight week June 29th in Vegas

sauce -

No I don't hate him anymore, never did hate as that's a strong word. I didn't like the nonsense he talked about Khabib's Father and having all the criminal shit attached to his name

Now, I kind of feel sorry for him. Despite his money and success, I don't think that's a happy man and I hope he pulls a Mike Tyson and betters himself and find peace

I feel Ike he lacks the emotional intelligence to do a turn around like that tbh.

hog looking thick solid tight

he is ready to regain the title imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back