Media Conor not kidding when he says is in "fight shape" this whole time

No I don't hate him anymore, never did hate as that's a strong word. I didn't like the nonsense he talked about Khabib's Father and having all the criminal shit attached to his name

Now, I kind of feel sorry for him. Despite his money and success, I don't think that's a happy man and I hope he pulls a Mike Tyson and betters himself and find peace
Well said brother.
Deep down despite his fame and success and wealth I don't think Conor is truly happy. Happy people don't go around tweeting trying to mock their opponents' deceased fathers years after they fought.
I believe he is still holding on to the late losses in his career, and still feels resentment and bitterness to his opponents. I really hope he does read the chapters on forgiveness and letting go of anger in the Gospel of Saint Jones, because only when you let go of all those negative emotions like anger and resentment can you experience true peace

Well said brother.
Deep down despite his fame and success and wealth I don't think Conor is truly happy. Happy people don't go around tweeting trying to mock their opponents' deceased fathers years after they fought.
I believe he is still holding on to the late losses in his career, and still feels resentment and bitterness to his opponents. I really hope he does read the chapters on forgiveness and letting go of anger in the Gospel of Saint Jones, because only when you let go of all those negative emotions like anger and resentment can you experience true peace
Agreed brother. He should reach out to Jon for guidance and follow his ways

I love a redemption story, so in all sincerity I hope Conor pulls a Tyson and finds peace. Everyone deserves a chance for redemption. Conor hasn't been as bad in recent times, so hopefully he is maturing and growing as a human being

I don't hate him, I wish him well. Though I think he is done as a fighter

Conor is proof you can have all the money in the world and still be a loser at the same time.

I'm tired, tired of seeing all these irrelevant Conor threads every single time I get on Sherdog, nuke em all.
Tired of seeing your annoying negative Karen vibe in every thread when I scroll through Sherdog

He finally started to fluff his dong before taking underwear pics. Reeks of insecurity. OG Conor wasn't afraid to flex with a coked out teenis.

lmfao as soon as I saw the pic I was like "um, why does connie have a half chub?"

Conor's toughest challenge in the past 3 years has been getting the dimebag open.

But I am sure the UFC will throw the easiest opponent for him as possible, just to keep with tradition.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

how many times we've seen pics like this and we end up seeing MCg gassed AF?

TS is another nuthugger who thinks his cardio will be fixed after a long layoff plus the cocaine.

Mature Conor looks like a handsome rugged acting movie star. The hair regeneration program seems to be working as well, he would've been almost completely bald by now without treatment.

2MZw17v.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back