Conor posts odd tweet with pics of Dustin and his daughter, then deletes

You were wrong.
Admit it and move on.
Scrambling for links that do not support your earlier posts is a bad look.

I live in Ireland.
I know how it is over here.
There are estimated to be over a quarter of a million legally held firearms in this country.
The point remains.
They are not legal in any way shape or form in the same way that they are in the US where every citizen has a right to bear arms.

If we want to go by your definition then technically some form of 'sporting or hunting' firearm can be obtained almost anywhere.

And Conor is still a maggot wannabe gangter, and he makes wherever he is from look like that also.

Moving on...

see lol you weirdos wouldnt give a fuck if he raped a women
the same way you weirdos dont give a fuck that he is threatning a little girl

Again for starters He did not threaten a little girl rofl.
And also stating facts is not being a nuthugger its stating facts. If I was bouncing that Pub Both Conor and the Old fart woulda been chucked out.

Old fart for instigating and Conor for over reacting.

Would write up and IR and forget about it.

You dumbfuck keyboard warriors need to cop a real threat so you actually can tell the difference.

Bro are you so stupid as to actually believe that? If there was genuine proof that Conor raped anyone I would stop being his supporter so fast.
but you still a supporter of his after he threatning a little girl and punching a old men
you a weirdo

but you still a supporter of his after he threatning a little girl and punching a old men
you a weirdo

Again if he did those things I would re-evalute my support. Till then I’ll cheer for whoever the fuck I want and you can shove your worthless judgement up your nose.

Also Mcgregor is from a place where guns are not legal.

Yes.
I said not legal, but doesnt mean they can't be obtained through other means like in most places...

The point remains.
They are not legal in any way shape or form in the same way that they are in the US where every citizen has a right to bear arms.

If we want to go by your definition then technically some form of 'sporting or hunting' firearm can be obtained almost anywhere.

ewoJICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICJidWNrZXQiOiAiZmlsZXMubGJyLmNsb3VkIiwKCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAia2V5IjogInB1YmxpYy9yc253aWN3aXA4cGx2aHJnYmVkdS5qcGciLAoJICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICJlZGl0cyI6IHsKCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICJyZXNpemUiOiB7CgkgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICJ3aWR0aCI6IDk0NSwKCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgImhlaWdodCI6IDUyNiwKCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgImZpdCI6ICJjb3ZlciIKCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIH0KCSAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICB9CgkgICAgICAgICAgICB9

Be a man and eat crow.
It is ok to be wrong once in a while.

<CerseiPlotting>

Again if he did those things I would re-evalute my support. Till then I’ll cheer for whoever the fuck I want and you can shove your worthless judgement up your nose.
i mean he did those things there is proof and you still support him
and ofcourse you can cheer for whoever you want....
you weirdo

Lets be honest even if there was video of him raping a women
you would still worship him
lets say conor would punch an old man....would you stilll support him??
I have zero respect for rapists. Gladly hes not one.
I don't accept violence either but lets not act like bar fight is end of the world.

I don't accept violence either but lets not act like bar fight is end of the world.
dont fool yourself you wouldnt care if he raped a women
the same way you dont care that he is threatning a mother and her little daughter
you guys are just weirdos..

Would you fuck.
Why was he sharing a pic of his daughter?? Out if the kindness of his heart?? You can refuse to accept the meaning in that all you want it doesnt change why he did it. Trying to intimidate a mans familiy. Given that crank who shot the Pantera guitarist on stage. Sharing pics of his daughter to millions of your supporters after threatening DP and his Mrs is dangeous as fk given the worshiping he gets from his fans.
You can try be a hard man all you want and call everyone else pussies or easily offended , the usual shit. If I share a pic of your daughter on here youd be fking seething.

Bar fight? Lol, he cold cocked and sucker punched an old man from behind who was simply sitting there having a beer with his friend. Luckily for Conor the old man ate the punch like a champ. I woulda milked my injuries and be retired off the settlement but props to the old fart

Jesus Christ, how long until one of his delusional fans from Sherdog attempts to harm Dustin's daughter?

dont fool yourself you wouldnt care if he raped a women
the same way you dont care that he is threatning a mother and her little daughter
you guys are just weirdos..
You haters are weirdos. This is from yesterday. Just the tip of the Iceberg
View attachment 867316
Bar fight? Lol, he cold cocked and sucker punched an old man from behind who was simply sitting there having a beer with his friend. Luckily for Conor the old man ate the punch like a champ. I woulda milked my injuries and be retired off the settlement but props to the old fart
Give me a break. That punch was quite harmless kind of like slap. If he would have wanted to hurt him the situation would have ended similar to what happened with Joe Schilling or worse. Its still wrong but it wasn't that bad. It was way worse when Khalab jumped to audience and assaulted fan

Back