News Conor responds to Dustin about 500k donation: A donation, not a debt. (Update 2: Both respond)

The time for “due diligence” would have been before he publicly committed to donating the money.

Not necessarily, high net worth individuals don't operate like banks or large foundations.

Yea what a load of horseshit. What charity would ignore the requests of someone offering to donate 500k? Especially something as simple as this? Answer: None. Conor is full of shit.
The whole thing fails the smell test.

Remember they said they’d “begun the process” ...

of what?
Writing a check?
A bank transfer?

how long does that “process” take?

An hour, maybe a few hours on a day following a bank holiday...

Conor doing damage control doesn't prove you right.

It just makes him (and by extention, his defenders) look even dumber.

How does it make him look dumber if its what happened. You just sound like a salty hater who wants desperately for this to be some bad thing McGregor did.

He could be telling the truth u Kno.

tbf dustin should just tell him where the money is going into. Dustin seems like a great dude so I don't think theres anything to hide

Yeah, between Dustin and Conor, Conor is really the most credible guy.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Where did I say anything about credibility. I even said "if true". SD gets all emotional when it comes to Conor, SMH.

What does Dustin think, he’s just going to give him the money without knowing exactly where it’s going??? Conor needs receipts!!!
Do you got any idea how much insurance for a yacht costs, motherfucka

Saying that he was awaiting Dustins plans on what they were going to do with the money? And that the fact Dustin took the money fight rematch with him over a lightweight title shot shows that he was right?

I guess

Gtfo

either he is a man of his word or he isn’t.

Once he said he would pay the money the deal is done, assuming he is a man of any respectable integrity.

You don't know how it works, you don't have money clearly. Gotta do the due diligence!

Back