News Conor responds to Dustin about 500k donation: A donation, not a debt. (Update 2: Both respond)

Let's be objective here guys.

Who seriously believes Porier's foundation, on the verge of getting a massive donation, is ignoring Conor's team?

Even a shady charity would cobble together something if they were asked.

Really weak sauce

There's zero justification for Conor here.

He said he would pay the money, honour your word.

Scumbag behaviour. Pathetic.

Gtfo

either he is a man of his word or he isn’t.

Once he said he would pay the money the deal is done, assuming he is a man of any integrity.

Khabib > Conor once again

If Conor was serious he would have done all the necessary checks prior to offering the donation.

The fact is that he is not a serious businessman, and he is a complete joke to anyone that is. Literally no one in business takes him seriously nor wants to deal with him. Unless they are a sponsor Conor has absolutely nothing to offer in terms of continued partnership.

That's not an easy matter and I can see Conor wanting some stuff before donating. Donations should be taken serious. And as much as I like Dustin, I don't like him going public over this, you can't press someone to donate - like it was mentioned that's not a debt.

In any case we don't know shit about what happened

Dustin should have turned the tables.
He should have told him to make a plan for him if he really wants to donate.

'If you don't think my plan is sufficient you can do it yourself. Build a gym in Lafayette and keep your promise. Do it for the kids. Spend the 500000 for the kids without my involvement.'

That's not an easy matter and I can see Conor wanting some stuff before donating. Donations should be taken serious. And as much as I like Dustin, I don't like him going public over this, you can't press someone to donate - like it was mentioned that's not a debt.

In any case we don't know shit about what happened
The donation, or potential donation, was made public when they talked about it before/after the fight and most probably just assumed it happened. Conor has no obligation to donate and it is his prerogative, but it would be shitty for him to get credit for it when he didn’t actually do it. Assuming what Dustin is saying is true, of course.

Really Conner? You should be grateful that Dustin is giving you a rematch after koing you. You're going to question him for not going for the belt now...
poirer is not doing it out of his goodness
he has a big self interest in that fight

lets face it conor is still the big money fight

It's really fucking simple. the Irish Man's full of shit. If Dustin's charity was fake, when Connor asked for plans they would have sent him fake ones that showed fake shit about where the money's going. This isn't a charity run by an unknown Nigerian scammer on the internet. It would have paperwork and shit to make it look legit for when people were potentially ready to donate half a million bucks. Dustin saying they reached out multiple times to Conor and his people with no response sounds a shitton more believable than the reverse. Conor was pretending to be Mr. Changed nice guy prior to the last fight. After getting slept he's now laughing at Dustin and calling him a stupid hillbilly because he's still butthurt.

I could believe Conor here, and I also could believe Colby saying Dustin's not a nice guy *chuckle* But both of them are known to be full of shit. Has anyone besides Colby ever said anything even remotely bad about Dustin?

On the flip side, Dana White donated to Dustin's charity. Dana doesn't like to part ways with his money, so he damn sure didn't just do it with zero research.

I'm not believing for a second Conor asked for paperwork and got no response. Even if it is a fake charity, after getting that email somebody would have opened Word and created the most detailed fake PDF document they could. Even the Nigerian scammers will usually send you something if you ask for proof. Yet, Conor nutthuggers are somehow finding ways to try and make Dustin out to be the lying bad guy here lol. Remember all those times Dustin lied? And remember when he threw chairs thru a bus window and was charged with rape? Neither do I...

Has Conor ever done anything good? Why anyone here's believing his bullshit for even a second is beyond me.

poirer is not doing it out of his goodness
he has a big self interest in that fight

lets face it conor is still the big money fight

I agree but he already made big money fighting him and koing him.. Connor needs the fight more than Dustin because of his ego.

There has been no news on Poirier's charity being a scam. You can always say show me a direct trace, but since it's Poirier's foundation he can choose how, when and where to apply funds. Conor's part is to commit to the offer he himself proposed publicly. Backtracking on it makes it look like losing changed his mind.

McGoat is right. He has to make sure
the money goes to the kid
not to Dusted's wife.

It's really fucking simple. the Irish Man's full of shit. If Dustin's charity was fake, when Connor asked for plans they would have sent him fake ones that showed fake shit about where the money's going. This isn't a charity run by an unknown Nigerian scammer on the internet. It would have paperwork and shit to make it look legit for when people were potentially ready to donate half a million bucks. Dustin saying they reached out multiple times to Conor and his people with no response sounds a shitton more believable than the reverse. Conor was pretending to be Mr. Changed nice guy prior to the last fight. After getting slept he's now laughing at Dustin and calling him a stupid hillbilly because he's still butthurt.

I could believe Conor here, and I also could believe Colby saying Dustin's not a nice guy *chuckle* But both of them are known to be full of shit. Has anyone besides Colby ever said anything even remotely bad about Dustin?

On the flip side, Dana White donated to Dustin's charity. Dana doesn't like to part ways with his money, so he damn sure didn't just do it with zero research.

I'm not believing for a second Conor asked for paperwork and got no response. Even if it is a fake charity, after getting that email somebody would have opened Word and created the most detailed fake PDF document they could. Even the Nigerian scammers will usually send you something if you ask for proof. Yet, Conor nutthuggers are somehow finding ways to try and make Dustin out to be the lying bad guy here lol. Remember all those times Dustin lied? And remember when he threw chairs thru a bus window and was charged with rape? Neither do I...

Has Conor ever done anything good? Why anyone here's believing his bullshit for even a second is beyond me.
Because basically the shitty nuthuggers always believe their shitty guy.
Dumb af

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
celticfrost
Back