Conor says his performance against Eddie Alvarez was the best in UFC history

This x1000

Silva vs Bonnar was insane too. I have never seen a fighter willingly stand with their back against the cage flat footed with their hands down, then proceed to dodge all of his opponents punches and finish him quickly after. Griffin and Bonnar had absolutely no chance, Silva was completely toying with them.

That's why Silva is still the top guy for me. His resume is probably weaker than Jones and Georges, but those guys never did the insane shit Andy did, and going up weight either. No hate to those guys, but Anderson consistently did pantheon level shit at the top. You had to see his fights.

I dunno about that Conor, but to be fair, it was quite a performance. Eddie is soooo underrated around here and Conor made it look easy. I was bummed...

It’s pretty flawless, he made Eddie look like an amateur. Although an argument could be made for Khabib vs McGregor in which Khabib won every position in that fight including on the feet.
<Fedor23>
No

Its up there. Eddie was hand made to get dismantled by Conman. Dudes face is a fist magnet. His signature move is swinging wildly while he's rocked.

It's probably his best performance, yes. That is true.

In capturing a title Bj Penn vs Matt Hughes is up there. Matt Hughes at that time was regarded as the Fedor of the 170's and top pound for pound in a league of his own.
Yes that was a great win. Then lead up to the fight , Matt was going off on how you never move into another man's weight class. Odd. Then when BJ won and licked the gloves. Great times back then

He also said his 1-2 LW record will 'Live forever' so take that with a pinch of salt. Getting the feeling teh man talks utter shite. Shocked I know.

It isn't even better than Artem Lobov vs Chris Avila...nothing is better than this spectacular 3 round unanimous decision.

Yes that was a great win. Then lead up to the fight , Matt was going off on how you never move into another man's weight class. Odd. Then when BJ won and licked the gloves. Great times back then
Well Hughes had said more like "i dont know why hed come to WW when he didnt even dominate LW"

then BJ hurts him with the big GNP punch and Hughes was knocked silly and never really recovered from that punch.

Cannot be counted because all 3 judges gave gaethje the first round iirc
Who cares what the judges thought lol

Justin was in panic mode

Mas vs Askren is the greatest performance of all time. Mas called his shot Babe Ruth style.

Best performance ever?

Still Silva > Griffin.

Almost nothing will surpass that in my eyes.

Max vs Ortega or Calvin is pretty high up there.
There is nothing that would make me think either of those two have anything for Max ever. You don't adjust to being so clearly outclassed in a fight. he has their numbers.

Back