Conor texted Karolina privately

This entire circus could’ve been avoided if the UFC consistently told him no, when asking to fight Floyd. That’s all they had to do.

And miss out on a couple hundred million??? You sound like a shrewd business man.

Anyone who believes that Conor has come from a poor background has been smoking coke and throwing dollies.

Now I see that Conor has stopped low enough to use a disabled kid to try and raise his popularity back up from the dumps.

giphy.gif

I want to know when is date night and red panty night for Conor with Karolina.

He couldnt apologize publicly as that would lose credibility with his moron worshippers. But he needs to say something. Good strategy.

He couldnt apologize publicly as that would lose credibility with his moron worshippers. But he needs to say something. Good strategy.
Plus it would look very suspicious to Dee if Conor is speaking to Karolina in public. So in private is much more reassuring to Dee that Conor is not cheating with Karolina.

She won't sue? WTF ?

Does she think she can buy food with 'honor points' ?

She doesn't want to disrupt his luxurious lifestyle ?

She doesn't want him to lose one of his rolls royces ?

She's afraid he won't be able to afford gucci mink ?

Am I missing something ?

She's been watching some bad movies I can tell that much...

One day she'll have kids, and she's regret this soooooooooooo much.

Next time I do coke and throw a dolly through a window, I'll make sure to text the ones hurt and assure them I didn't intend to.
I dunno why I lol’d at this so bad.

I guess cause so many jackasses act like it was not only an ok thing to do, but a justified action.

No fucking up was allowing him to fight Floyd. He made so much money he doesn’t give a shit about anything anymore.
He made like 30-35 mill after taxes and UFC’s take, fantastic money but he definitely could use a couple more paydays before riding off into the sunset

No fucking up was allowing him to fight Floyd. He made so much money he doesn’t give a shit about anything anymore.

No they played it smart now they have Conor rich to Show other fighters play the game and this could be you.

No they played it smart now they have Conor rich to Show other fighters play the game and this could be you.
Yeah play, the connor game of stupid trash talking and ducking the best.. Went really well for Yair too

Ahahahaha at you losers puttin down KK. That is a ride or die bitch. Someone break into your house she is like i got this baby,you go back to bed.

Thats 10000 times better than some ow i broke a nail dumb slut who modeled a few times

Back