Media Conor: The fight is off. I'm going to fight someone else on the 10th. Good luck on your old contract

If this is real, and not some more hype,

just became a huge Poirier fan

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Mods, grow up, some threads actually want to talk about the right and wrong, some want to bash....

Don't merge them all.

Kinda lame how dustins links his KO...I mean does he forget the Conor also KO'd him before? I like Dustin but that was stupid lol.

If this is real, and not some more hype,

just became a huge Poirier fan

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Not sure why Mac would agree to a hype job that assassinates his character. It most definitely is real.

What if this was all planned out to generate interest and hype? Knowing the last fight was very bland and got a lot of cringy moments during the press con.

<EdgyBrah>

Look into it.

Yes im sure a nice dude with a clean image like dustin is going use a charity and risk he's whole rep just to build hype for a fight lol like stop with the excuses for conrat. If it came out that dustin was lieing or just making it up dustin would look like a huge dickhead.

Kinda lame how dustins links his KO...I mean does he forget the Conor also KO'd him before? I like Dustin but that was stupid lol.
He's not the one talking trash. He's basically saying this brain dead hilly knocked you out.

Damn ! Its trending big on twitter and IG right now ! Conor sure knows how to brings some hype !! Old school Conor's back !

It would be so very MMA if that Proper 12 first responders charity turned out to be fraudulent

Reactions: kuf
Calling out Conor for going back on his word about the charity means Dustin fucked up? Maybe Dustin just has a moral standard and would rather Conor fess up and donate the money than say nothing and get the fight.

Though if both men signed the fight contract, not sure how Conor will get out of it to fight someone else.

Moral standard? Poirier was kinda thuggish in his younger days from what I heard. He fucking dropped out of HS in 9th grade due to causing problems and streetfighting. I'm sure he may have grown up and reformed, and that's great but you don't know that.

It doesn't take a morally great man to set up a foundation and ask for money from others bruh.

At least we know Conor is giving some of his money away to some people.

I don't blame Conor

most charities are scams

Conor simply wants to know what the Charity is going to do with the funds
Conor approached Dustin and offered this, not the other way around. He is mad because he cannot get Dustin shook now.

Conor is trying to make Dustin fight MAD with all these antics :rolleyes:
You are all falling for it :rolleyes::rolleyes:
<{1-1}> <{1-1}>

Yup, 100 percent woof tickets. He's trying to create a beef and pivot back to trash talking Conor. Harder to get in the head of a guy who just KO'd you tho. shrug.

Not sure why Mac would agree to a hype job that assassinates his character. It most definitely is real.

Everything he has done has been a hype job to assassinate his deplorable character.

Regardless of why, you make a point.

War Dustin

Back