Media Conor training like a mad man while on his yacht

If a man looked at me like that he better be proposing or bending over.

dudes a multi actor comedian and action star
i genuinely laughed watching this clip
he could just make funny yt videos and make alot of money

What's this weirdos obsession with posting videos of himself in his manties usually with half a chub?

Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies
I think there’s definitely some truth to that. Reminds me of something that happened to me about 13 years ago.

Girl I was seeing got me to go with her to a bar that had a drag show. Her friend and her friends (male) fiancée went too. The girls didn’t tell us about the drag show part until we got there. I wasn’t a huge fan but ultimately didn’t care and told them it was fine. Friends fiancée was hardcore against it, saying it was wrong and against god and all this other stuff but if his girl really wanted to we could have a couple drinks there.

Cut to about 2 hours later and this guy and I had passed each other in positions like ships in the night. I just wasn’t into it and kind of kept to myself since it wasn’t really my scene. Friends fiancée though was up on his feet, singing and dancing with the drag queens, grinding on them having the time of his life. I went outside for a smoke and found his girl sitting leaned next to the wall crying. She tried to get him to leave, or at least stop grinding on the drag queens but he wouldn’t listen.

Never knew what became of them, I stopped seeing that girl pretty shortly thereafter but I always wondered if they went through with the wedding and if he was secretly gay.

Back