Media Conor training like a mad man while on his yacht

I feel like an idiot for finding these videos mildly funny.

this man is by far the biggest homosexual in the ufc
also a crotch stuffer

his hair transplant is starting to fail. its real thin in the front and starting to erode back like it was a few years ago.

What are legit concerns about gays. They get in power and fight for their propaganda be in svhool libraries and so on they attaxk and target people who have it going right for them they do not target train recks or drug dealers or promiscuous people who have nothing going for them they target people who are focused on something meaningfull i could not give a fuck if they go after promisquous people or drug dealers. There is conext wher ever pride parade comes in 2 3 years ypu can expect people who have feminine attributes to show in male population paid by elites and what really comes out from their interviews is rehearsed and practiced statements "since i was a kid" kid propaganda
Yet all the people like Strickland, seem to get raped by straight dudes.
The people that complain about gays and trans are usually the kiddie touchers.

lmao typical leftist lunacy

Last edited:
Hair looking quite thin from all the gear use.

This song was in American Psycho, think Conor is trying to tell us something...

Conor is trying to convey that Huey Lewis' early work was a little too new wave for his taste. But when Sports came out in '83, Conor thinks they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but Conor thinks Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Looks likes he's trying to fuck the camera. Why is everything Conor does lately so homoerotic?

seinfeld-not-that-theres-anything-wrong.gif

1706670529605.jpeg

Conor's sexuality is fluid, like his movement in the cage used to be.

That, plus he is an attention whore.

<Fedor23>

Ohh wow well it is america could be true but still gay is a mental illness and those that like them like to listen to them go to their parades really want to be part of the life style dont you think you probably have those temptations dont yoh

That was super ghey
I legit had to unfollow Conor. I never thought I’d care to unfollow someone, but the constant dick flashing is fucking disgusting. He seems like he likes to be an exhibitionist.

2 types of people post pics of their boners in underwear after training. Young teenagers and grown men on Testosterone

I'm not even sure I got one second into that before noping out

<Varys01>

Back