Conor vs Chandler gate already largest in UFC history

I’m going to blow my whole retirement fund on this event
VIP for the whole Fam !
IronForge Stout by the barrel !

Dana always spitting the hardest FACTS

*I won’t believe this fight is happening until Conor is inside the octagon

So they want people to pay even more for their seats than ever before?

That’s ridiculous.

But, hey.. You Conor ball washers have another thing to brag about. Which of course has nothing to do with actually winning a fight.
Yeah, people that care about things other than fighting are cringe as fuck. Money doesn’t matter.

Speaking of, Conor hasn’t ever been in a boring fight. As a fight fan who only cares about fights and fighting, he’s obviously someone to be a fan of.

love to hear some fathead goober bragging about price gouging his way to a record gate. trash

I hope so, this may be the last time they can cash in on Conor as a fighter. If he loses this one I expect mainstream interest in him to fall off a cliff.

You are homo
Good call not replying on the 1st page like you normally try to flood responses with to maximize visibility for your shit corporate PR message

But this time you wouldn't want to reply to the guy who called you out on the 1st reply... and since I know how your BS game works I got a real kick out of silencing you in your own thread a minute after you posted it

Every few PPVs the UFC announces the largest gate in history because they keep jacking up the prices and people keep paying for it. The fighters don't get a penny of that money, which would cover fighter pay and event cost combined.

Hey, I can help with that.

So, UFC is a fight promotion business.
One of the most successful of all time.

The way it works is this:
UFC signs fighters to a roster, and books fights from the roster.
UFC promotes the fights and builds a fan base.
UFC rents arenas and pays a production staff.
UFC sells arena tickets, PPV licenses, licenses the production to networks, and sells merchandise.
UFC uses the revenue to pay the fighters, promote the promotion, and pay the staff.

That's how the business works.

UFC makes more money than it spends. That is how it can afford to continue operating.
If UFC spent more money than it made, then UFC would not continue operating.

So. To address your point: "The fighters DO get a penny of that money."

In fact, they get more than a penny. They get lots and lots of pennies, and they get fame, which can help them earn more pennies.

The goal of virtually every competitive MMA athlete on the planet is to get a UFC contract and earn some of those pennies.
Like, that is the dream.
Like, they all want that.

Ok.
You see how it works?

Hope this helps!

I'd probably care if this benefited me at all. This fight could happen with a record crowd or at the Apex. My life doesn't change.
You don't get a percentage of the gate as a Sherdog member? Here I thought MY sign-up deal sucked

TS is and always be a Conor nuthugger, who gives a shit about the gate, not there to watch people, I’m a fight fan I’m there to watch fights. Money doesn’t go in your pocket so why care so much? Also lol @ still being yellow carded, forever and always.
I hear ya! but the Conor nut huggers really focus on the $ thing. after all, he's won one fight in 7 years, soooooo they can't focus on that

Went to Mcgregor/Khabib.

It's a huge flex on MMA fans pal.

Stay sad.
You should get that printed on a T-shirt.

rPVNaaQ.gif

TS is and always be a Conor nuthugger, who gives a shit about the gate, not there to watch people, I’m a fight fan I’m there to watch fights. Money doesn’t go in your pocket so why care so much? Also lol @ still being yellow carded, forever and always.
And the gate shit is bull shit fabrication at that. Most of those seats are bought up by the seating industrial complex that they then resell to the general public at multiples face values. Not to mention how they conveniently forget to mention how Conor only has 1 win in the past 7 years. Dude is a pos bum and no wonder why Dana be tryin to suck him off.

Who gives a fuck?

I want to know how much snow Dana White's driveway will have this summer.

Back