Rumored Conor vs Paulie boxing match negotiations on-going

As ridiculous and stupid Paulie looks he would beat the brakes off of McGregor. Conor has no business being in a boxing ring. He has no cardio for all 12 rounds. Paulie has no power but hed put on a boxing clinic on McGregor who is 0-1 in Boxing.

I’ve seen tons of Paulie’s fights, the guy has fought the fastest hands in Amir Khan, power in Cotto and Hatton and slickness in a prime Broner.

Conor shouldn’t be able to land enough on Paulie to win, particularly if he has a full, injury free camp.

This is a bad move my conman if true. Paulie was an actualy champion regardless of the shit talk between the two, paulie will hurt him.

I can already imagine it... make sure you bring yo ballz conah!

<{anton}>

There is NO ONE like Paulie!

If yall have never scene this interview about Broner "stealing" his girl... it's a must watch! Dude is unintentionally Hilarious.

Can't imagine Conor pushing Paulie's buttons.

My thoughts exactly. Just shows MMA is forever in boxings shadow.
jeez, seriously? it is not about one sport is shadowed by the other one, it is about skill set match. Paulie has no chance in MMA, it is not competitive at all. Agree or not in boxing, it can present a competitive bout.

By Floyd money I mean money he made for May Mac
It’s s big fight and a world tour could sell it well
If the event makes 350 million
Ufc keeps 275
Mcgregor keeps 100 or so
Paulie gets 25 at best as mcgregors the A side
I hope it doesn’t happen
The source is not credible at all

So the event makes 350 mil... UFC keeps 275 McG keeps 100 and Paulie gets 25?

<mma4>

I could care less about this money grab shit, but I’m glad it’s happening. Now we don’t have to worry about him getting in the way of Khabib vs Tony.

There is NO ONE like Paulie!

If yall have never scene this interview about Broner "stealing" his girl... it's a must watch! Dude is unintentionally Hilarious.

Can't imagine Conor pushing Paulie's buttons.

and the one where he calls out all the journalsits for saying jessica is his girlfriend, he says it just a girl he slept with. And the press conference when AB calls jessica on the phone. what a great buildup to the fight. And ofcourse AB's ring interview "i left wit his belt AND his girl"

Khabib priced himself out of negotiatins no point for Conor to wait around for a b side
How about a plan B like fighting an actual contender? Earning a title shot like everyone else. He’d still get paid to do so. Oh yeah, I forgot he’s above that.

Back