Conor vs Tony is the fight to make now

Adamant

Adamantium Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Both are 1-2 in their last 3. Both are badly in need of a win. Another loss for either would be catastrophic. Book it Dana. This has all the makings to be a great fight.

tony-vs-mcgregor.jpg

I like it and I feel tony deserves it, as well.

Lets go

I'd rather see Conor v Chandler.

Conor does well against short fighters but Chandler has the power to retire him.

I'd rather see Conor v Chandler.

Conor does well against short fighters but Chandler has the power to retire him.

Conor doesn't deserve Chandler right now. Chandler is ~1 win away from a title shot.

Conor and Tony are in a similar situation so them fighting makes the most sense. (Neither are close to a title shot. Both could possibly make a comeback with a string of wins. A loss for either at this point would pretty much relegate them to gatekeeper status. Both are still dangeous)

Would watch, Tony was after Conor for a while, deserves his shot.

Conor doesn't deserve Chandler right now. Chandler is ~1 win away from a title shot.

Conor and Tony are in a similar situation so them fighting makes the most sense. (Neither are close to a title shot. Both could possibly make a comeback with a string of wins. A loss for either at this point would pretty much relegate them to gatekeeper status. Both are still dangeous)

I bet Chandler wouldn't turn down a chance to fight Conor. The UFC doesn't care about really care about what fights make the most sense. Just which ones will make the most money.

Conor was not the level perceived

Conor want's like 8 fights though, and Tony should have a pretty big break imo.

Tony deserves a Conor panty night even though it might not be red anymore, 12 dubs in a row and no title shot.

giphy.gif

will Dana do the right thing, is the question <31>

Conor vs Hooker

Fuck it tell me its not a fun match up
That is fun, however I think Felder has better durability to take Conor’s strikes. Not to mention he got robbed against Hooker. Not to mention, Hooker sometimes fights “smart”. Aka trying to steal rounds with a takedown or running away like yesterday. Felder comes to war everytime.

Conor would wreck this Tony. He could stay outside and land lightning on Tony. Im happier than anyone to have seen Dustin KO Conor, but I can admit that the man is still a great fighter, with extremely clean straight counter punches. That would be a nightmare for Tony.

Damnit I just made this thread an didn’t see yours lol. Completely agree though.

I like Conor vs Tony. Chandler or Gaethje would be too much for this Conor who just got battered.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back