Conor vs Tony negotiations

William Gibney

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Do you think Conor vs Tony negotiations are struggling? I have a feeling Tony is asking for a lot more money on his contract than the UFC are willing to offer, even though tony deserves a hell of a lot of money considering he is the IC. Dont get me wrong I think Conor will be getting a hefty pay day from this fight, and I think tony is aware of that and wants to be making close to what Conor will be, I just don’t think the UFC will offer him that much as he’s not as big of a draw as Conor is. Thoughts?

Conor is getting suspended and won't fight Tony.

Mcswerve is an animal, a professional duck in every sense of the word.

giphy.gif

Do you think Conor vs Tony negotiations are struggling? I have a feeling Tony is asking for a lot more money on his contract than the UFC are willing to offer, even though tony deserves a hell of a lot of money considering he is the IC. Dont get me wrong I think Conor will be getting a hefty pay day from this fight, and I think tony is aware of that and wants to be making close to what Conor will be, I just don’t think the UFC will offer him that much as he’s not as big of a draw as Conor is. Thoughts?
No. McDouche is probably asking for way too much not Tony.

Considering Conor's the guy making hefty demands, we can only assume that he's the one responsible for holding up negotiations here, not Tony.

that's a whole lot of speculating you're doing there lol. Tony would get ppv points, I doubt he would delay the fight due to money.

Conor is gonna defend his "belt" against Diaz, you can count on it. And his twenty million social media followers will buy it, "oh, but he´s entertaining".

I don't think Tony is asking for partnership or equity in the company or to co-promote his own fights, I think fair pay +ppv points would be Tony's only demand. So how you putting this on Tony is a bit head scratching?

Funniest Thread Today.

' 9/11 all over again. '
- Tze

assumptions make an ass you of and me. and conor makes an ass of himself.

Have they even started yet TS? Anyone? Dana? We need to CHOP CHOP this FKNG fight asap!!!!

Tony just posted on his Twitter the other day some mcnugget with a title belt around it dissing Conor. So I hope it goes down soon.

Back