Conor wants Dustin Trilogy, writes an essay to justify it lol

ok why didnt he just ko dustin with them

I don't think they're KO shots. I mean, has anyone ever KO'd anyone with a shoulder strike?

Everyone counted Conor out and questioned why he would want to fight Nate again so soon after that.
EVERYONE knew why he wanted the Nate rematch right away. He needed it to keep his stock as high as possible. And he didn't change much. He was just more cautious to save his gas tank and was far more boxing oriented than the first fight

Conor haters will pretend they won't watch but will watch without question.

Maybe "free" though.

As for Conor's stance, it was clear he was using a boxing stance. Nothing like what we been use to.

Maybe the leg kicks still kill him using his normal karate stance but putting more weight on your front foot with a boxing stance is pretty dumb in an MMA or kickboxing match.

Conor got stupid rich with his move to boxing but he also ruined his style with it for MMA.
Checking calf kicks won't fix the fact that he has no chin to speak of.

The unexpectedness of a guy who generally doesn't wrestle and only throws strikes shooting in on you.

DC is a shite wrestler compared to Gus... couldn't even take Jon down while Gus did.....

This is moronic.

DC threw Gus literally over his head. He dominated the wrestling, despite losing one grappling exchange. DC has also long demonstrated his MMA adapted wrestling, winning many fights with it. Comparing that to Conor is so outrageously stupid, it requires no further comment.

Dustin is a subpar wrestler. It simply is not his skill set. Despite this, he was able to take down Conor casually on his first attempt. If you don't think it made Conor 1) lose energy and 2) be more apprehensive, you're wrong.

Conor has been tapped in 4 of his 5 career losses. He has no guard and sucks at BJJ and wrestling. This isn't controversial.

EVERYONE knew why he wanted the Nate rematch right away. He needed it to keep his stock as high as possible. And he didn't change much. He was just more cautious to save his gas tank and was far more boxing oriented than the first fight

He did throw more keg kicks, but ended up fucking up his leg worse than he did to Nate

Mcg already begging for the rematch, just like with khabib.

but this time dustin might give him the rematch, now that Mike Brown knows how to beat mcg i think it will be a bit more competitive. Dustin by TKO 5th.

He sounds like a sherdog poster. More marketing spin from the conman. Cruising in second gear...

<36>

As crap as it was written, and there is an element of downplaying on his part, which is fair for a fighter (most), he does give Dustin respect. Not as delusional as he could have been, not like the talk after Khabib. Won the war gtfoh.

If that’s what he wants for his next fight fair play to him. Respect for that. I’ve got no problem with that next.

I'm confused on this stance explanation as a reason as to why he lost. If he went back to his usual wider karate stance, wouldn't he just be more susceptible to the leg kicks?

conor-upload.jpg

feels like we've heard this type of talk from him after a loss before........................... oh right. every single one of them.
I'm sure every fighter does the same thing whether publicly or within their circle.

But Conor always gets shitted on for some reason.

I forgot that Conor didnt use the stool. I believe he wouldn't have lost if he did, just goes to show you that he is a warrior and didn't use the stool like Dustin. Not saying Dustin isnt a warrior but you have to be skeptical that he used it, its an unwritten rule that he shouldnt have used it since McGregor didn't. I guess poirier just really wanted to win.

GOAT.

The trilogy may break the record between him and Khabib.

Wowsers.

I'm confused on this stance explanation as a reason as to why he lost. If he went back to his usual wider karate stance, wouldn't he just be more susceptible to the leg kicks?
He used a style that is more susceptible to leg kicks where he's heavier on his lead leg than had he used his previous stance.

He also used to use kicks to set up his punches but there was none of that.

This is certainly not saying he would've won if he would've used this style.

Another pile of shit full of excuses and wanking himself up just like the pages of crap he wrote claiming how he got the better of khabib in the fight. Seems conor and he's bunch of yes men never heard of calf kicks before this fight like its some new unheard of tactic.

Glad that he mentions his incorrect stance and boxing mentality - that means he can put it right next time

this.We literally have been discussin that every since his loss on the forums here. Glad he picked up on that.

Stock high? I don't know about that. He was still Featherweight champion at the time.

You're pretty much explaining what I just said. He tweaked his gameplan to last five rounds, he didn't become a different fighter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back