Conor will become LW champ again due to stylistic match-up

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Gaethje will beat Tony because of the miles Tony has on him, his susceptibility to get caught, and Gaethje having heavy hands

Gaethje will go on to beat Khabib because his wrestling will be enough to prevent being taken down at will by Khabib. Khabib will gas in the later rounds and Gaethje will tee off on Khabib to shock the world

Then when Gaethje vs. Conor happens, Gaethje will lose because his style is tailor-made for Conor. A shorter reach brawler who will get counter-punched into oblivion. It will look like Eddie Alvarez vs. Conor McGregor

Conor lost the battle, but he will win the war folks

Gaethje, Tony, and Khabib will all have killed themselves off, and one guy will come out of the heap alive. One guy will rise above the once all-time stacked LW, and be proclaimed the GOAT of GOATs, the master of the universe

2F27A21600000578-0-image-a-44_1449534928588.jpg

Nothing says "I'm confident in my man-crush" like praying for favourable match-ups.

could happen with a little luck yeah. I'd bet the farm that conor will be fighting Diaz in a couple months. Khabib will fight the winner of Ferguson and Gaethje. of course an injury could happen and conor could slide in there. I'd give Ferguson and Gaethje a slight advantage over conor, but anything could happen.

Canor has a .500 UFC record at LW

Nothing says "I'm confident in my man-crush" like praying for favourable match-ups.

do you not agree? that out of all of them, Gaethje is the best stylistic match for Conor? and Gaethje is a better stylistic match for Tony (and especially Khabib) then Conor?

could happen with a little luck yeah. I'd bet the farm that conor will be fighting Diaz in a couple months. Khabib will fight the winner of Ferguson and Gaethje. of course an injury could happen and conor could slide in there. I'd give Ferguson and Gaethje a slight advantage over conor, but anything could happen.

I would give a younger version of Tony an advantage against Gaethje, taking Gaethje into deeper water and making him crumble

but I just have a strong feeling that 36 year old Tony gets caught early

do you not agree? that out of all of them, Gaethje is the best stylistic match for Conor? and Gaethje is a better stylistic match for Tony (and especially Khabib) then Conor?

I don't see why Gaethje should be the favourite over Ferguson. He couldn't outlast Alvarez and Poirier, he isn't going to outlast Ferguson.

Once again Conrat fans are not fans of MMA but of an Irish degenerate only.

lol.. at thinking Khabib would gas before Gaethje.

I don't see why Gaethje should be the favourite over Ferguson. He couldn't outlast Alvarez and Poirier, he isn't going to outlast Ferguson.

He's not, Tony's favored, and TS is using the "I just have a feeling" handicapping philosophy to try to set up scenarios for Conor to win the belt.

I'm not even mad at him, it's amusing. Let him have his fun...

I would give a younger version of Tony an advantage against Gaethje, taking Gaethje into deeper water and making him crumble

but I just have a strong feeling that 36 year old Tony gets caught early

well yeah, Ferguson does get hit a lot. goes thru wars. the question is can he take a few heavy shots to the grill from Gaethje?

I think Conor will just wrestle-fuck all 3 of them and win ground and pound.
Maybe submission too.

Khabib destroys Gaethje or Tony

We already saw what Conor can do against Khabib

Islam Makhachev is the only guy who has a shot against Khabib but they will never fight

Gaejhte will not beat any of those three, unless he manages to Serra them.

Gaethje will beat Tony because of the miles Tony has on him, his susceptibility to get caught, and Gaethje having heavy hands

Gaethje will go on to beat Khabib because his wrestling will be enough to prevent being taken down at will by Khabib. Khabib will gas in the later rounds and Gaethje will tee off on Khabib to shock the world

Then when Gaethje vs. Conor happens, Gaethje will lose because his style is tailor-made for Conor. A shorter reach brawler who will get counter-punched into oblivion. It will look like Eddie Alvarez vs. Conor McGregor

Gaethje, Tony, and Khabib will all have killed themselves off, and one guy will come out of the heap alive. One guy will rise above the once all-time stacked LW, and be proclaimed the GOAT of GOATs, the master of the universe

:sniper::confused:o_O<45>:rolleyes:

Actually no.

Tony will fuck Gaethje up, and then he will get fucked over by the UFC, cause they will set the Conor v Khabib fight first.

Conor will ofc beat Khabib in the rematch and then he'll defend v Tony and beat him as well.

After that he fights in boxing one more time and retires.

In the meantime, Tony will probably beat a few guys and retire himself, and Khabib will go on a 2-3 fight losing streak before he finds his mojo again and win back the title vs whoever's available after Conor retires.

Back