Conor will "dew nuttin" when they strip his 155 belt, like he did nuttin when the 145 belt was took

galleryy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He will parrot the same thing.

"They don't have the balls to come take this belt from me, it is still in me McMansion next to me woife's versace red lace panties"

Ferg vs khabib for the real belt

Conor will tell the winner to beg him some more to lend them some august mcgregor custom build a bear suits. Shout out to alvarez.

Dana will be in constant negotiation with conor until conor ultimately comes back to foight GSP. Isnt he awesome?!?

Or I could be wrong and Conor fights the winner of tony vs. khabib. naw. I like mine better

As long as he has something bigger on the horizon, he'll do nothin'. Don't even blame him on a personal level, but man, he has screwed up some divisions in the UFC, with real consequences for some competitors- high level dudes- who have not "made it" like Conor.

That being said, Conor over estimates "his worth".

' Non-defending champion of the World. '
- Tze

' Of all Worlds. '
- Tze

' aaaand, stiiiiiil non-defending!!!! '
- Tze

He should turn it up, before his name is finished

An old joke asked the question: What is the fastest animal on earth? The answer back in the days was "An Ethiopian Chicken!" (No disrespect to Ethiopians or anyone else) However we can now see that the answer to that question is: "The Irish Chicken" He is so fast at running away even Colonel Sanders can't catch him. There is no doubt that McGregor is avoiding Ferguson. He has fought once in 14 months and that was not in the cage. He's scared. No doubt about it.

No, he vacated it. Dana said so shortly after it happened.

<31>

He was forced to vacate it.. He didn't do it voluntarily or out of the goodness of his heart.
He was told to make a choice.. keep either the LW or FW belt. He chose LW..

And still hasn't defended that belt either..

<31>

He was forced to vacate it.. He didn't do it voluntarily or out of the goodness of his heart.
He was told to make a choice.. keep either the LW or FW belt. He chose LW..

And still hasn't defended that belt either..

He only held the FW Title as long as he did because he wanted the accolade of holding up two different championships simultaneously. Once he obtained that, I don't believe he had any issue giving it up, even he had to know he wasn't gonna be allowed to keep the title forever without defending it.

He only held the FW Title as long as he did because he wanted the accolade of holding up two different championships simultaneously. Once he obtained that, I don't believe he had any issue giving it up, even he had to know he wasn't gonna be allowed to keep the title forever without defending it.
<WellThere>

https://nesn.com/2016/12/dana-white-explains-why-conor-mcgregor-gave-up-ufc-featherweight-title/

McGregor’s coach, John Kavanagh, called the decision to strip him of the featherweight title and give it to Aldo last week “ridiculous” and “shortsighted,” leading many to believe McGregor vacated one of his belts against his will. White downplayed that being the case in Thursday’s interview. “He’s misinformed,” White told Yahoo! Sports of Kavanagh’s comments. “Yeah, he doesn’t know all that has gone on, I guess. Do you think I just did this? This was Conor’s decision.”

IMO It makes no difference either way as McGregor had to know he would be forced to give up one of them and I still hold firm to the belief that he only ever kept it long enough so he could have that rosy image of holding up both titles at the same time. After that, he had no problems giving it up.

Back