Conor won the fight

Outboxed? The only reason Conor tried that take down was because he was getting hammered, the reach advantage was only 2 inches, which isn't a big advantage. And he moved up to fight 155, with a full camp, and got schooled by a guy who also fights at 155 who was out of fighting shape, and had no camp. Quit making excuses.
Don't try to reason with Faceplanter, he's the worst poster on this forum. Yes, Conor had some success and landed some good shots bit in the end Nate won the standup by rocking Conor and finished on the ground

conor would have died under stockton rules

nate made him cry

e17f15ab0ce049ef0f3605fc21cb16d3.jpg
McG IS a great fighter though
but those tears are sweet,

ps.look at the 2 bozos panicking in the background

30 more seconds and conor would have been passed out with nate beating the shit out of him
It doesn't take 30 seconds to go unconscious. But to your point, if that was a real fight, Conor likely dies if Nate never releases the choke.

10 Days Motherfuckers!!!!!

By facial damage standards. Just like Hendricks beat GSP, just like Silva beat Bisping, Conor destroyed Nate's face and got out of the fight with no bruise on his face.

Under Stockton rules, Conor won the real fight.

GSP and Anderson didn't quit. The Mic quit right off. holly has more balls. Now gtfo.

I will say though,that was a fun fight. I knew nate had to hang back because he hadnt had a camp,but conor really was landing nice shots. I would love to see a rematch with a full camp somewhere down the line. Some might want to give him hell for all the shit he talked,but he went out there and fought hard,and didnt look too bad.
I was actually suprised in his approach- he stood in front of Nate and boxed him. No angles, not a ton of kicks really. Landed some hard lefts, no doubt about that but he lost at his own strategy. Not so good for the supposed P4P #1 fighter, eh Jon Jones?

Yeah, the guy "stupidly" ate a flush combo, got wobbled and started backing up. You totally missed the part where he was lit up repeatedly and went for the takedown.

Nates eyes was busted and he has a few other battle scars thats evidence Conor was winning the striking battle. Conor was going in hands down with Nate so stupid in the second. Nate won at the end of the day, but Conor needs to check hes ego next time.

It doesn't take 30 seconds to go unconscious. But to your point, if that was a real fight, Conor likely dies if Nate never releases the choke.
Yeah I didn't mean it would take 30, but I meant by then he would have already pummeled him. But you got me haha

Yes, exactly what i said. Nate could have stuffed that takedown and gotten back to his feet knowing Conor was rocked but he chose sub. Conor lost, deal with it

I'm not having a problem dealing with it at all because I'm neither a Conor zealot nor one of his nutjob haters who've popped their first chubbies in years because big bad Conor lost a fight. It was one of the most exciting fights I've watched in a while, but the takedown basically caused Nate to fall on top of Conor in full mount. Sure he technically could have stood up and waited for Conor to get to his feet and at some point after that finished him on the feet, but is that really "choosing where the fight ends?"

Facial damage means nothing when your sleeping with the possibility of other shenanigans occurring to you.

By facial damage standards. Just like Hendricks beat GSP, just like Silva beat Bisping, Conor destroyed Nate's face and got out of the fight with no bruise on his face.

No, Conor moved his arm to alert the referee to step in and save his bum life. GSP didn't. He fought to the end, even while getting his ass beat.

I was actually suprised in his approach- he stood in front of Nate and boxed him. No angles, not a ton of kicks really. Landed some hard lefts, no doubt about that but he lost at his own strategy. Not so good for the supposed P4P #1 fighter, eh Jon Jones?

I wonder how much different it would have been if he had trained specifically for nate. It might have gone the same way but i dunno.i wonder if he would have kicked more. His punches were coming up short alot of the time but he kept throwing them enough and landing really hard uppercuts.

Conor shed more tears than Diaz did blood.

Yeah I didn't mean it would take 30, but I meant by then he would have already pummeled him. But you got me haha

Haha It's cool. I was hoping for at least one smashing elbow when Nate mounted, but Conor rolled over.

I think you are trolling and baiting.
But still....conor would have given anything in the world if he could only last as long as sage.

Diaz got busted up by Conor you might need to rewatch the fight again. Conor stupidity lost him that fight.

He sustained a minor cut on the outside of the eye, yes, but it didn't affect Nate significantly the way McG was when getting blasted by Diaz. Be thankful that your boy is remarkably inferior on the ground, and only "meh" when trying to stand with non-midgets, because he would have a dent in his bankroll for the plastic surgeon if it went long. Nate even took his best and most "powerful" lefts with nary a problem. Nate took Conor's soul with his straight lefts, and took his pot of gold by choking him out like he was a white belt.

Conor would be dead right now if it wasn't for the ref.

Back