Conor would dominate the current Welterweight division

AdamWarlock

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Leon Edwards is a chode, conor first round ko.

conor should really come take the ww belt. there is not a single one in that roster that can slightly pose any trouble for him. colby and usman are washed. khamzat left the division. belal and shavkat haven't proven themselves enough

imagine conor three divisional champions. already the greatest of all time but this is like putting icing on cake
in the last dustin fight he almost win with a broken leg. he was so fluent with the way he moved

and his standup is unmatched by anyone in 170. he is currently bigger than all of the ww too. built like a tank and move like a cheetah

Chandler is honestly too easy of a fight for him. ufc really screwed him over on that one.

i honestly think conor can get the middleweight belt too but let's give other people a chance

Last edited:
3e2a27155a186eb70f3408b9e4ec07d1.gif

Lol

Connor may be lightning fast as ever... But that's not enough. It wasn't enough for Dustin or Khibib now was it?

All your text is just an admission you are scared of Chandler.

Easy read.

it was circumstantial the dustin fight was doctor stoppage dustin didn't win. conor came in the fight already with a severe injury
khabib fight was when he came back from boxing. he was ring rust from not fighting mma for 2 years.

fellow Sherbros, please refer to my signature.
it is great advice that will help you avoid stress and annoyance.

and early today I did post that nuthuggers dissapeared, now this

Prime Conor got choked out by 11 day notice Nate Diaz at WW
Conor loses to everyone in the top 10 of the LW division
000be7c4-500.jpg

LW? LOL

you really think the likes of islam makhachev and chales oliveira pose any threat
islam arguably lost to midget volkanovski. someone conor would eat for breakfast. remember conor was the goat in both 145 and 155, the first 2 divisional champs
and he avenged the diaz fight.

Connor versus Ian Gerry? Ponzi? RDA finally?

I would watch those and some other fun fights.

LW? LOL

you really think the likes of islam makhachev and chales oliveira pose any threat
islam arguably lost to midget volkanovski. someone conor would eat for breakfast. remember conor was the goat in both 145 and 155, the first 2 divisional champs
and he avenged the diaz fight.
Actually i think you are right.
Conor is the GOAT at 145 and 155. And soon to be 170. First triple champ in history!
Conor bless

it was circumstantial the dustin fight was doctor stoppage dustin didn't win. conor came in the fight already with a severe injury
khabib fight was when he came back from boxing. he was ring rust from not fighting mma for 2 years.

Is this what you tell your self at night while crying into your pillow.

Leon Edwards is a chode, conor first round ko.

conor should really come take the ww belt. there is not a single one in that roster that can slightly pose any trouble for him. colby and usman are washed. khamzat left the division. belal and shavkat haven't proven themselves enough

imagine conor three divisional champions. already the greatest of all time but this is like putting icing on cake
in the last dustin fight he almost win with a broken leg. he was so fluent with the way he moved

and his standup is unmatched by anyone in 170. he is currently bigger than all of the ww too. built like a tank and move like a cheetah

Chandler is honestly too easy of a fight for him. ufc really screwed him over on that one.

i honestly think conor can get the middleweight belt too but let's give other people a chance
what year is it?

Back