Conor would dominate the current Welterweight division

I'll give a bone to Conor stans. I do think Conor would have had a chance against Woodley when he was champ. His style of backing up to the cage and barely throwing could have been exploited. But even prime Conor would have nothing for the current division.

Gotta give him some credit, he’s sticking to the fantasy.

LW? LOL

you really think the likes of islam makhachev and chales oliveira pose any threat
islam arguably lost to midget volkanovski. someone conor would eat for breakfast. remember conor was the goat in both 145 and 155, the first 2 divisional champs
and he avenged the diaz fight.
Everything about this post is hilarious.

10/10, would read again

Leon Edwards is a chode, conor first round ko.

conor should really come take the ww belt. there is not a single one in that roster that can slightly pose any trouble for him. colby and usman are washed. khamzat left the division. belal and shavkat haven't proven themselves enough

imagine conor three divisional champions. already the greatest of all time but this is like putting icing on cake
in the last dustin fight he almost win with a broken leg. he was so fluent with the way he moved

and his standup is unmatched by anyone in 170. he is currently bigger than all of the ww too. built like a tank and move like a cheetah

Chandler is honestly too easy of a fight for him. ufc really screwed him over on that one.

i honestly think conor can get the middleweight belt too but let's give other people a chance
I do agree with you mostly. His stand up is unmatched. When he is focused on MMA and healthy theres nobody who could stand with him and held his consciousness more than 2 rounds. If he chooses to only box hes right up there with greats like Canelo and Bivol. WW division i think Colby and Usman could give Conor some issues but beside these guys theres really nobody.

Conor has ONLY been good as a featherweight.

gtfo-gtfoh.gif

Leon Edwards is a chode, conor first round ko.

conor should really come take the ww belt. there is not a single one in that roster that can slightly pose any trouble for him. colby and usman are washed. khamzat left the division. belal and shavkat haven't proven themselves enough

imagine conor three divisional champions. already the greatest of all time but this is like putting icing on cake
in the last dustin fight he almost win with a broken leg. he was so fluent with the way he moved

and his standup is unmatched by anyone in 170. he is currently bigger than all of the ww too. built like a tank and move like a cheetah

Chandler is honestly too easy of a fight for him. ufc really screwed him over on that one.

i honestly think conor can get the middleweight belt too but let's give other people a chance
I remember when troll jobs were at least clever on this site. My how Sherdog has fallen.

I love it. Conor 4 division champ threads age like fine wine, I always get entertained.

WW is a bunch of untalented wankers, Conor would run through them without breaking a sweat. We've seen what he did to Cerrone, less than a minute of work. Leon would be facedown in about 2 min, he can't handle Nate's power, image when faster, stronger, more precise Conor lands on him, he might never recover.

MW will be harder due to size, but Conor adds a bit more bulk and that division is fucked too.

upload_2023-10-6_10-46-30.png
Remember this guy who's 2-4 against actual WWs who aren't just fat LWs?

No one is talking about the fact that Connor just came off a long, very juicy cycle. People aren't the same after that. You can take drugs to kickstart your endocrine system again, but in many cases, it never gets back to where it was pre-steroids. I think he'll be a shell of who he was if he comes back at all.

LW? LOL

you really think the likes of islam makhachev and chales oliveira pose any threat
islam arguably lost to midget volkanovski. someone conor would eat for breakfast. remember conor was the goat in both 145 and 155, the first 2 divisional champs
and he avenged the diaz fight.
LoL @ Connor having anything for Islam..... McTapper gonna Tap
upload_2023-10-6_11-52-35.jpeg

Cokey McHooker ain't stepping into the cage again.

TJ is back so it’s the year of the Snake and when Conor returns, it will be the year of the Chicken heart.
this thread blows so im gonna try to shift the conversation to something more interesting.

man, you ever have chicken hearts grilled after theyre marinated? delicious stuff.
on a related note, chicken livers are also unbelievably good when grilled after marinating. anyone who lives near a Nando's - go get their grilled chicken livers. i like mine spicy but theyre just as good not spicy as the seasoning is phenomenal.

Back