Conor's Camp is Regimented

Best training camp...hmm you an inside source or just another baby that hates.
Funny how amazing the training camp was for Conor before the Khabib fight according to him, but after the fight he made all kinds of excuses, and cheated during the fight terribly. Who would be a fan of this conduct?

lmao

Last edited:
Wasn’t that the point of the timing of the announcement? Conor has known that date and the opponent for some time. The only one that didn’t know was the opponent. The UFC is desperate for Conor to win this fight.

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

Conor had the best training camp for this fight and he still got dominated

No amount of training will stop him from quitting. Cowboy by KO
Agreed...tired of hearing that he lost b/c of unfocused training camp. He came up against a dominant wrestler and he wasn't a good enough striker to nullify
But I think he beats cowboy...much different fighter than khabib

per Tito i heard he was training six days, actually six days a week. Five days a week, He'll train three days a week. One of those days he will train two days of the week. So, six days a week he will be training

He's fighting Donald Cerrone who get's ko'd every other fight.

There is a reason that he was asking for Don or Frankie.

Get a spectacular win and then his fans can start claiming "he's back, head clean off, kabob will get ko'd, etc . . . "

After reading the interview, I came away with this...last time out we had a hard time keeping him sober, but we're doing a better job of it now.

This is Cowboys biggest fight in his long career. In big fights he falls apart n badly. If Cowbpy makes it put of rd 1 its 50 50. But I give him 10% shot at lasting.

Thing is Conor has great standing defense n movement whole his energy is there.

I cowboy is smart he tries to take him down immediately......... but I hear he got the fight by at least promising quiet behind the scenes to Dana to keep it standing.

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

Conor had the best training camp for this fight and he still got dominated

No amount of training will stop him from quitting. Cowboy by KO

Thats not how I remember it

Can someone post a picture of the real finish

Wasn’t that the point of the timing of the announcement? Conor has known that date and the opponent for some time. The only one that didn’t know was the opponent. The UFC is desperate for Conor to win this fight.
in October he was announcing a fight. IDK if before that, but he wanted Dec 14th. He said winner of Mas/Diaz, then Frankie. But i saw Gaethje possibly, but more towards Cowboy in October when he did first announce he's fighting

in October he was announcing a fight. IDK if before that, but he wanted Dec 14th. He said winner of Mas/Diaz, then Frankie. But i saw Gaethje possibly, but more towards Cowboy in October when he did first announce he's fighting

That dec 14 date was never going to happen. The UFC already had an event and it wasn’t a PPV. I do believe Conor announced the Jan 18th date several weeks before the fight was official and wouldn’t mention the opponent. They definitely put out a lot of smoke screens.

That dec 14 date was never going to happen. The UFC already had an event and it wasn’t a PPV. I do believe Conor announced the Jan 18th date several weeks before the fight was official and wouldn’t mention the opponent. They definitely put out a lot of smoke screens.
I know was bullshit. it was a lot of smoke and mirrors. when he said jan 18th, yes, he wasn't naming an opponent.

I mean when you throw together a fight on 4-6 weeks notice it has to be. You would have thought he’d want at least an 8 week camp coming off a long layoff
This fight ha's been I'm the works for a long time. Good fighters start training early.

This fight ha's been I'm the works for a long time. Good fighters start training early.
Right but Cerrone has been going non stop for several years with no major injuries recently. Conor is not Dominick Cruz or Uriah faber. He hasn’t been doing random grappling events and getting in the gym in his time off he’s been partying and getting into trouble. His start up time is going to be longer then most because I’m expecting when negotiations started we were talking about Conor “off the couch”.

Funny how amazing the training camp was for Conor before the Khabib fight according to him, but after the fight he made all kinds of excuses, and cheated during the fight terribly. Who would be a fan of this conduct?

lmao

Hey dipshit you ever heard a fighter tell the truth about his fight camp before actually fighting? Or do you think its a good strategy to let your opponent know where the mistakes you made were or that you arent feeling so great lol...jackass.

I mean when you throw together a fight on 4-6 weeks notice it has to be. You would have thought he’d want at least an 8 week camp coming off a long layoff
You realize he had been training for the fight and negotiating it for months right

Back