Media Conor's feud with Artem is not over, even after the failed lawsuits

If only someone tried to warn Artem
5ac50f44fc7e93326f8b45bf.jpg

Conor will be back on benefits and that will be the most satisfactory story ever

The guy is a racist in the most natural and spontaneous way possible. Honestly only MMA community can afford to still respect a trash human being as Conor.

To be fair I'm not sure Conor would wanna die in a war either

Choosing life over death. Seems like a good choice.

not always. sometimes death is better than a shameful life where you cant win at all.

Once BFFs, Artem and Conor had a bad falling out.

For those of you that don't know, Artem tried to sue Conor for a piece of proper 12 and for defamation. After the failure of these lawsuits they still have been going at it.

The latest development in this saga has Conor calling out Artem for living on Irish benefits while a civil war is going on in Russia.

Nothings ever over when you're against someone as petty as Conor

Once BFFs, Artem and Conor had a bad falling out.

For those of you that don't know, Artem tried to sue Conor for a piece of proper 12 and for defamation. After the failure of these lawsuits they still have been going at it.

The latest development in this saga has Conor calling out Artem for living on Irish benefits while a civil war is going on in Russia.

Conor McGregor, a cocaine war going on in his head, and he's still the most petty piece of trash with money other than Dana.

Artem should hook himself a good woman to work her ass off to support him, give him children and he can repay her through constant public infidelities

Artem pissing away his money is crazy. Quite predictable in hindsight, but still crazy.

Dude was a mediocre journeyman in the english MMA scene who lucked out into the UFC thanks to nepotism (especially when he got brought back into TUF after losing his first fight), did very poorly to the point where he's only remembered as a punchline and then managed to parlay that into a steady BKFC spot that seemingly paid him well and had him do good for the first time in his combat sports career. All of that thanks to being Conor's friend, now that's gone.

Both these guys suck ass, lmao.

I mean, if anything, it's more justified to get benefits if your country is at war, since you'd be some sort of refugee abroad. Meanwhile, Conor was on welfare taking money from single moms as a part time plumber to fund his MMA career (Eddie Alvarez voice).
I agree he was a slacker, a bum dosser even but this narrative about " taking money from single mums " is silly.
I blame Eddie for starting this.
No single mum was declined their share because conor claimed some money.
There's some in the pot for all in need

Is there anything lower than Artem? Mf'er swore on his kids he didn't want Conor's money because he was such a great friend which I'm sure was a very lucrative position having access to Conor's incredible wealth, but just like everyone else that has never done shit to earn that lifestyle, it eventually goes to their head. They completely forget how they got it and feel so entitled to it they actually think they have earned it themselves even to the point of despising and attacking the person that thought they were just trying to share their success with a friend.

Back