Conor's last front kick into Dustin's elbow cracked his tibia...

I've checked it now, and there's no way based on that footage you can conclude that he didn't hit the elbow.
It's right there. You can also watch the fight again.
Dude have your theory, whatever. But it's wonky and shoehorned.

It's right there. You can also watch the fight again.
Dude have your theory, whatever. But it's wonky and shoehorned.

I hope we get some more angles, it looks like the kick lands on the left elbow, impossible to see from this angle as the right arm is in the way.

So maybe he was kicking like fook the past 6 months, and had loads of micro fractures

Obviously was, nothing else makes sense. But they want sell it as freak accident lol

You don’t think it might have been compromised on low kicks and then went when Conor misstepped? A linear kick doing it is extremely far-fetched to say the least..

Could also be that his shin was already dinged in camp, as another sherbro speculated.

It happened, it was crazy. It was crazy/freaky but I'm sure all the kicks he threw caused some micro fractures. He just took an awkward back step and boom, snap city. You see it other sports like Football and Basketball. Weird shit happens...

I think Dustins calf kicks on him could also play a part. If his muscles/nerves in the area are damaged and the bone is comprised - maybe that combination is the answer to a brake like that.

Two different legs dummy

You don’t think it might have been compromised on low kicks and then went when Conor misstepped? A linear kick doing it is extremely far-fetched to say the least..

Could also be that his shin was already dinged in camp, as another sherbro speculated.

Absolutely possible. We are probably dealing with a "the straw that broke the camel's back" kind of situation.

What about he just stepped on it incorrectly and all his weight was on his back foot and it snapped?

Ever thought of that?

That's not what happened, it snapped before his final punch as he pushed off, then it crumbled as he put weight back on it after the punch. So the question is what happened that weekend the bone prior to pushing off it for his last punch.

I think Dustins calf kicks on him could also play a part. If his muscles/nerves in the area are damaged and the bone is comprised - maybe that combination is the answer to a brake like that.
I think most of the calf kicks were on the lead leg which was Conor's right leg. Pretty hard to throw kick to back leg.

What about he just stepped on it incorrectly and all his weight was on his back foot and it snapped?

Ever thought of that?
Failed Biology in HS huh? His bones would need to be made of sand for his freaking tibia to break from just stepping incorrectly.
Before you even ignorantly reply, I experienced a Salter IV fracture of my tibia at the growth plate.

Back