Conor's Light Fine and Khabib's Heavy Fine Spark Controversy

What is your opinion of the fines?

• Total voters
Wait, Conor wasn't fined for the bus attack shit?

Find it hard to believe, way worse than air kick or any punches...
I think people's opinions of Conor overcloud their judgement. Let's say after Conor beat Aldo in 14 seconds he spits on him then climbs the cage and kicks and punches Andes (Aldos coach) at the same time someone from Mac Life starts throwing punches from the crowd at Andes. Next Gunnar Nelson goes to jump out the cage and Aldo jumps on top and punches him to stop him, Gunnar and him then fight, then Dillon Danis runs up and starts throwing punches at Aldo whilst and Owen Roddy climbs the cage and sucker punches Aldo on the back of the head. Think that's bad? Because it is. The bus attack is bad but imagine the Diaz brothers did that? Turn up with their crew bang windows and call out Conor or Khabib off of a bus and throw a dolly at it. Most people will say that's the Diaz brothers being the Diaz brothers and don't say it wouldn't. The Diaz brothers jumped both KJ No One nd Mayhem Miller on seperate occasions on TV in the cage and also had a mass brawl in the crowd with Khabib and his entourage

Khabib and his team assaulted people, Conor got assaulted. He shouldn't even have been fined at all, maybe he should have received part of Khabib's fine.

Conor started the brawl inside the octagon by punching Khabib's brother (or friend?)

I think people's opinions of Conor overcloud their judgement. Let's say after Conor beat Aldo in 14 seconds he spits on him then climbs the cage and kicks and punches Andes (Aldos coach) at the same time someone from Mac Life starts throwing punches from the crowd at Andes. Next Gunnar Nelson goes to jump out the cage and Aldo jumps on top and punches him to stop him, Gunnar and him then fight, then Dillon Danis runs up and starts throwing punches at Aldo whilst and Owen Roddy climbs the cage and sucker punches Aldo on the back of the head. Think that's bad? Because it is.
This is hilarious i would pay to see that

Khabib and his team assaulted people, Conor got assaulted. He shouldn't even have been fined at all, maybe he should have received part of Khabib's fine.

Conor has assaulted people before. If you disagree perhaps look into the definition. E.g grabbing someone's belt, throwing objects at someone (water bottle, dolly).

As for the poll. Khabib too heavy and Conor should not have been fined at all.

Last edited:
Khabib is one of the only fighters that is still allowed to be on the roster after such actions, same with his team. The most concerning part is Khabib said "I did not even hear or care what Danis said, I just wanted to beat up Conor's team and the others were too old". It was bad enough that he spit on Conor and held on the choke, most fighters would be cut for that, but jumping the cage and the brawl is just the worst thing I've ever seen in the UFC. You really can't blame Conor, his team is getting jumped and he goes to help out then gets assaulted - yes assault, can't put your hands on someone - by Khabib's cousin and starts throwing at him. Khabib's cousin should have been stopping Khabib not worried about Conor and left the security to worry about Conor.

Conor has assaulted people before. If you disagree perhaps look into the definition. E.g grabbing someone's belt, throwing objects at someone (water bottle, dolly).

As for the poll. Khabib too heavy and Conor should not have been fined at all.
He has assaulted people before and all signs point to him being a rapist too. I think he got let off light for the holy incident but there is plenty of guilt and doubt standards to go around, from AC's that didn't punish Conor properly prior, UFC not punishing/stopping Khabib from putting hands on Artem, UFC encouraging dirty smack talk and letting it go to far, etc. That said, I hope Conor gets righteously punished for all he does, but you can't punish him for things he didn't do because he did them before. This was 110% on Khabib and he does no favors of helping himself by saying he would have beat up Kav and Roddy but they were too old, saying he learned his lesson then saying he did not regret it (wtf?). Any corner man would be pissed about the held choke and spitting....and you can't fault Danis for putting his arms in the air. Anyone that says they heard what he said is BS'ing too, as that place was so loud you could not hear anyone two feet away from you.

Khabib got some Jones type treatment here.

Way I see it Khabib jumped over the freaking cage to attack people, whilst Conor was in the cage & was attacked. Yeah he swung back but rightly so as he was getting attacked so not sure why he's been fined or suspended.

The argument can certainly be made that all of Conor's antics to sell the fight caused this BUT if Khabib hadn't have reacted ,like he did Conor wouldn't have been fined or suspended for what he said or how he acted in the build-up to the fight.

Conor slugged two people. That's criminal assault.

Khabib didn't Actually slug anyone outside of the fight. Conor as usual getting away with shit as he has aways done.

Criminal assault?? Try self defense you goof. You dont actually have to be attacked in order for it to be considered self defense, you only need to prove that you felt like you were going to be attacked.

Khabib started a brawl post fight which gave Conor reason to feel like he would've been attacked.

Criminal assault?? Try self defense you goof. You dont actually have to be attacked in order for it to be considered self defense, you only need to prove that you felt like you were going to be attacked.

Khabib started a brawl post fight which gave Conor reason to feel like he would've been attacked.

Conor threw a dolly threw a bus window. That is assault

Khabib started the entire thing. Makes sense for him to get fined more.

Conor should be zero
Khabib 80 bucks.

But NSAC bunch of crooks. Those working once a month government salaries dont pay for themselves you know.

So much stupid. I need an aspirin.

Exactly. Separate incidents. Nothing to do with the NSAC. How are people this clueless?

Worst analogy ever. You have no clue, mate.

Then you obviously didn't see or read about the incident. Either that or you're retarded for thinking that any of that shit-show after the fight was acceptable.

Spitting on opponents after winning. Fighter's leaping the cage to attack cornermen from the other team, while endangering everyone in the vicinity. Cornermen leaping the cage to attack fighters who are just standing there.

How can you possibly think any of this is ok?

Absolute moron.
Fuck off you pussy ass pleb.

Go watch Soccer or some shit, if some guys having a skirmish not even as bad as a local pub fight is worthy of 500k fine your a fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Conor slugged two people. That's criminal assault.

Khabib didn't Actually slug anyone outside of the fight. Conor as usual getting away with shit as he has aways done.
Nope. In the Octagon, protect yourself at all times. There is no way he'd getting convicted of criminal assault for that, ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back