Crime "Control the food supply, control the people."

Damn! So you're in favor of decomodifying food?! You don't want the food supply to be controlled right?? So I appreciate your support in getting rid of thr profit motive in the food industry. Welcome my based comrade.

That is what you're talking about right? And not some wack job conspiracy nonsense?

..right?

If you rephrase this in a way that isn't antagonistic and unnecessarily combative, I'm happy to address it and give you my honest thoughts.

This post was made as he drove through a multi-billion dollar fast food chain drive thru

To me its funny he thinks this is a new thing. Elites controlling food is shorthand for history of our world.

Hey Bear, maybe look at feudal society, how its economic system worked and then ponder on what happens when you deregulated all market, "drown the government in the bathtub" and allow for extreme capital concentration.

Last edited:
This post was made as he drove through a multi-billion dollar fast food chain drive thru

[<diva2]

I don't eat fast food.

It's low dose poison meant to keep us plebs in a state of physical and mental decline (dependent on the corrupt medical and pharmaceutical industries), as with all other processed foods with harmful and toxic ingredients.

I also don't eat anything containing sugar outside of fruits and honey/maple syrup. It's food for pathogens.

Any other baseless claims you care to make that detract from the point of this thread? Or is this the best you can manage to contribute to the discussion? In which case, kindly kick rocks.

[<diva2]

I don't eat fast food.

It's low does poison meant to keep us plebs in a state of physical and mental decline (dependent on the corrupt medical and pharmaceutical industries), as with all other processed foods with harmful and toxic ingredients.

I also don't eat sugar outside of fruits. It's food for pathogens.

Any other baseless claims you care to make that detract from the point of this thread? Or is this the best you can manage to contribute to the discussion?

This post was made with greasy Mcdouble fingers

What's funny though is if you really read this tweet this is a person describing how they've already failed twice and now have a new plan. Why would I think this new plan will actually succeed? If anything this tweet is reassuring in that they clearly don't have any real clue on how to execute their plans.
Yeah I see a rambling woke idiot when I watch that clip. Not an evil villain mastermind

I'm deeply concerned about our food supply as a whole, but I'm pretty short on the claim that not being able to waste water or polute the environment is the problem. To say I'm deeply skeptical of the claims coming out of some conspiracy theory rag would be a massive understatement.

Unfortunately the market and the american people have spoken. They want cheap, heavily processed foods, sold to them by as large a corporation as possible.

If I had a small farm, I'd start focusing on specialized produce or cannabis.

It's an uninformed decision. The people haven't been properly educated and have been betrayed by the organizations meant to protect them (FDA, for example).

I grew my own herb, but I don't smoke anymore. The plants were pretty glorious. You can have up to 6 for personal use (max of 12 per household) here in NY. The libs get props for that.

It's an uninformed decision. The people haven't been properly educated and have been betrayed by the organizations meant to protect them (FDA, for example).

I grew my own herb, but I don't smoke anymore. The plants were pretty glorious. You can have up to 6 for personal use (max of 12 per household) here in NY. The libs get props for that.

It's a funny thing. Any time I go into a thread on tools, consumer electronics, movies, or video games people know specs, they have a working grasp on underlying technologies, they get how the industries work and who the key players are. It's generally not taught either, they seek that information out.

Matters of finance, civics, infrastructure, and basic wellness, the things that could materially improve your life... uninformed consumers abound.

The public may not be solely to blame... but they have some blame. Our priorities are dog shit.

I sensed a high degree of sarcasm therein.
I praised you, but with a sarcastic condition. If that condition doesn't apply to you and you're not talking about conspiracies, then the praise stands. If the condition does apply and you're talking about made up nonsense instead of real-world problems, then the sarcasm withstands, as it should.

Antagonistic and combative? I literally praised you and called you my based comrade.

I hold much hope for bear. He writes with eloquence and appears to actually think about matters. All he needs is a framework based in reality and his curiosity will allow him to reftame his ideas.

He almost might be need of
  • Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
  • Fluphenazine (Prolixin)
  • Haloperidol (Haldol)
  • Perphenazine (Trilafon)
  • Thioridazine (Mellaril)
  • Thiothixene (Navane)
  • Trifluoperazine (Stelazine)
  • Lithium
  • Quetiapine
Etc

Edit; removed provocative qualifier because it was needlessly invective.
Bear deserves better than vituperation.

Last edited:

A non ironic love this time btw. I love my (alleged) plants. They are glorious.

What's funny though is if you really read this tweet this is a person describing how they've already failed twice and now have a new plan. Why would I think this new plan will actually succeed? If anything this tweet is reassuring in that they clearly don't have any real clue on how to execute their plans.

covid was a beta test that transferred trillions from the middle class to the wealthy, broke supply chains and the economy, inflation and housing is so bad people can't afford their mortgages or rent and that prospective first time home buyers have no chance at a home, setting up the infrastructure for even more restrictions the next time, and conditioned the masses for their next trial run of whatever bullshit crisis they decide to put on the rest of the world. another pandemic they created in a lab, the climate, cyber attacks, sabotaging whatever systems they want.

they did pretty well the first time, no?

they did pretty well the first time, no?
According the video you listed no. She was very clear in that they failed.

Also who are these people because maybe some states have it bad but in my area in Texas it's going great. I just watched a video how everyone is leaving Cali/Ny and moving to Texas because of that. Texas is still building tons of houses because we have less regulations and plenty of land. Also in Texas first time home buyers get their down payment paid for them if you are under like 68k/yr.

Are there some spots that are in serious trouble in the US? Yea, of course but there are other areas that are doing just great.

Guess what?! Indoor growing is super doable now. LED grow lights are awesome. A couple thousand watts and you have endless food.

Imagine if we had nuclear power and everyone grew food.

Guess what?! Indoor growing is super doable now. LED grow lights are awesome. A couple thousand watts and you have endless food.

Imagine if we had nuclear power and everyone grew food.
Sweet, sweet incredibly expensive food.

Back