Media COOKING WITH VOLK | Family Cook Up for Mother's Day | Smokey Cheese, Sausage and Egg Muffins

I'd like to have a beer and BBQ burgers with him
Same. I would sneak in his house and steal his food
cat-animal-stealing-food-3vghomzjzjz8blt3.gif

There are very few modern UFC fighters on the roster I would give my precious time too, usually I prefer having a picnic with sherdoggers, but Volk always seems like a cool cat, fair play to him.
I can understand why you wouldn't give too much precious time to UFC fighters on the roster. Remember that time we were at Loyoto Machid's karate seminar and he told you to throw a leg kick so he can teach how to defend it, then you thew a light kick and snapped his fibula into 17 different pieces. I remember you felt so bad you never wanted something like this to happen again so you avoid UFC fighters. Memorable times

I can understand why you wouldn't give too much precious time to UFC fighters on the roster. Remember that time we were at Loyoto Machid's karate seminar and he told you to throw a leg kick so he can teach how to defend it, then you thew a light kick and snapped his fibula into 17 different pieces. I remember you felt so bad you never wanted something like this to happen again so you avoid UFC fighters. Memorable times
haha yup I remember that very well, that was before the Shogun fight if I remember correctly, when he was 16-0, couldn't stop losing after that unfortunately.

Last edited:
Volk is a solid humble guy. Little weird at times, but I mean he's a fucking fighter they aren't normal. I'm a fan!

Volk is good people. Thanks for sharing the video.

(ex) Champ stuff.

Easily the best thing we Aussie's have produced.

Back