Cool Francis Ngannou pics

Do the photo of 24 year old JDS with his 40 year old first wife ... He's come a long way too

Ngannou got to a title shot faster than JDS did, and JDS had a much tougher path.

JDS- 6 1/2 years, 14 fights, 7 fight win streak in the UFC full of champs and contenders and a debut he was supposed to lose against Werdum 2 years after turning pro.

Ngannou- under 5 years, 12 fights, 6 in the UFC, with 1 relevant win over Overeem, lost his title shot.

I just checked out their ages - I was surprised to discover its only a 3-year difference, which is crazy as Francis' career is clearly on the rise and JDS has been on the decline for a while.
u know mma fighters are not born into the sport like gladiators right?
Francis has a lot more mileage as he started out much later thus has less fights.

If Francis can learn some basic wrestling and ground skills he would most likely steamroll everyone in the division.

If Francis can learn some basic wrestling and ground skills he would most likely steamroll everyone in the division.

Couldnt he just train with BB and learn the “get up” technique? Im sure he can master it in a day or two, not a big commitment.

View attachment 794550

View attachment 794551

I just found these pretty cool. Kinda put things in perspective. In 2011 when Junior was on top of the world, who would've thought a skinny cameroonian dude would eventually TKO him and becoming the scariest fighter in the UFC?

We are watching some spectacular champions right now, but who knows who's out there? Some completely unknown guy right now, could very well KO Usman in the not so distant future. Crazy!
Was that it?

Kinda neat work I guess.

View attachment 794550

View attachment 794551

I just found these pretty cool. Kinda put things in perspective. In 2011 when Junior was on top of the world, who would've thought a skinny cameroonian dude would eventually TKO him and becoming the scariest fighter in the UFC?

We are watching some spectacular champions right now, but who knows who's out there? Some completely unknown guy right now, could very well KO Usman in the not so distant future. Crazy!

Yep.

giphy.gif

He looks like he's about to kill someone for a blood diamond hehe

Back