Cop arrests nurse for doing her job

zebby23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So this is one of the most disgusting videos I have seen in a while. A nurse was following the orders that the hospital and police department agreed to which is you can only mandate a blood test on a patient if one of these 3 criteria are met.

1. An electronic warrant. is provided
2. Patient is under arrest
3. Patient consent

None of these criteria applied here so the police officer arrested this poor nurse. How in any way can someone defend the actions by this police officer? This is the police culture that we now live under, where if you so much as question the authority of the police they immediately go into egomaniac arrest mode. Something has to be done or the problem will not get better.

Short Version

Longer Version

EDIT..

Let me point out that not 1 cop apologist has even commented on the video itself. Just typical regurgitated cop apologist, robotic stuff. I'll make a list of their defenses to this cap rage.

1. Cops do good things too
2. She will end up profiting from this so who cares.
3. People who report abusive cops are snowflakes and need safe spaces
4. Every profession has A-holes, even bagel makers
5. Muslims have bad video's on the internet too
6. (See post # 108) Maybe 1 of a million things could have happened but somehow the nurse HAD to be wrong. Even though the supreme court is on her side. COP IS RIGHT

Last edited:
...60-70% of all people are Aholes...this ratio includes cops, lawyers, painters, and bagel makers...relax.

...60-70% of all people are Aholes...this ratio includes cops, lawyers, painters, and bagel makers...relax.

Well only 1 group of people have the power to arrest you, beat the crap out you, and kill you while acting under the cover of the law.

What would happen if a painter or a bagel maker acted in the same capacity? They would be seen as lunatics and likely fired or arrested themselves. Cops get away with it, why?

You felt the need to post this 3X?

So because one asshole cop is videoed being an asshole, that means it's the "culture" now? Idiots.

Tis normal for American cops

Which is the problem. We need to make it not normal. What happens in the police force that cops seem to separate themselves from society? At what point does that happen?

Whoa, slow down there buddy...absolutely 0 lawyers are assholes. Not a one. Lawyers are God's gift to free people the world over.

So because one asshole cop is videoed being an asshole, that means it's the "culture" now? Idiots.

You can fill up an entire thread with these videos. lol at this being an isolated incident

Lot of cop apologists in here this morning I see. Fairly typical somewhat robotic behavior by them as well.

(in robot voice) cop always good, no matter what, citizen must obey...citizen must obey

In the woods, Internet sporadic, unintentional triple post...Back to the matter as to why, same answer...what don't you understand, we are surrounded by incompetent assholes, this cop will be held accountable if he broke the law

You can fill up an entire thread with these videos. lol at this being an isolated incident
And you can fill 10,000 threads with videos of cops doing great things. Every day.
Fucking snowflakes, go hide in your safe place.

In the woods, Internet sporadic, unintentional triple post...Back to the matter as to why, same answer...what don't you understand, we are surrounded by incompetent assholes, this cop will be held accountable if he broke the law

What precedent gives you the idea that this cop will be held accountable? Does it even matter, the damage is done. This nurse who did absolutely nothing wrong was humiliated at the hospital and arrested literally for nothing.

And you can fill 10,000 threads with videos of cops doing great things. Every day.
Fucking snowflakes, go hide in your safe place.

LOL... Take your batteries out robot,

Aren't cops suppose to do great things? I mean that is their job right? To serve and protect. Explain what this lunatic cop was serving and protecting in this video?

That's like giving credit to the painter for painting the house correctly. WOO HOO. But when he paints the house black we are supposed to say, well, well, he did the first 10 correctly.

This is one reason why people should be against the "militarization" of police departments. You can think you are doing them a favor by giving them access to high tech armory and vehicles, but in the end you have to ensure that they are under the same sort of scrutiny as soldiers are.

What precedent gives you the idea that this cop will be held accountable? Does it even matter, the damage is done. This nurse who did absolutely nothing wrong was humiliated at the hospital and arrested literally for nothing.

Humiliation has a price, so does unlawful arrest, she could sue the dept, could end up being the best thing that ever happened to her...

Where's our sherdog resident cop to defend this fucking shit?

Humiliation has a price, so does unlawful arrest, she could sue the dept, could end up being the best thing that ever happened to her...

Oh stop... I get what you are saying but she isn't going to get paid some life changing amount of money. I'm really sure she is going to benefit from this. I mean seriously?

Back