Cop Hating Liar Michael Bennett Compares Jerry Jones To A Slave Owner

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett compared Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones’s decision to sit players who do not stand for the national anthem to the Dred Scott Supreme Court decision.

“It reminded me of the Dred Scott case: You’re property, so you don’t have the ability to be a person first,” Bennett told reporters Wednesday. “I think that in this generation, I think that sends the wrong message to young kids and young people all across the world that your employer doesn’t see you as a human being, they see you as a piece of property, and if that’s the case, then I don’t get it. I just don’t get why you don’t see us as human beings first.”

Dred Scott v. Sandford invalidated the standing of any African American whose ancestors toiled as slaves in America to sue in federal court and maintained that the federal government possessed no power to regulate the spread of slavery in territories acquired after the ratification of the Constitution. Jones announced, “If we are disrespecting the flag, then we won’t play—period.”

Bennett’s remarks came during a discussion in which the outspoken player promised to not stand all season when the “Star Spangled Banner” plays and says no understanding between players and owners can occur until a team signs quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who launched the anthem protests during the 2016 preseason, to a contract.

https://247sports.com/Bolt/Michael-...o-sitting-during-the-national-anthe-109120873

Michael Bennett who is the face of the NFL Protest with Colin Kapernick gone last month lied about racial profiling and police brutality to play the victim card which the media has STILL yet to call him out on.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...aim-racism-when-cuffed-by-vegas-cops.3615447/

Good. I hope this clown shines the spotlight on himself as much as possible, so his lies about his Las Vegas arrest can be further exposed.

Pretty sure your employer sees you as an employee...

Has he made any comment on the Vegas incident since the video came out which destroyed his bogus narrative? Has any interviewer had the balls to confront him on that? Pro sports as slavery analogies are always retarded, this isn't the first and it won't be the last. I'm more interested in finding out if he's apologized for lying and slandering the LVPD.

It's amazing how offended people get over an athletes opinion.

whites and jew's owners make billion off the black man in pro sports, so not slaves but certainly exploitative.

I never understand why black americans do not fix this and run their own league, blackk owners and execs

whites and jew's owners make billion off the black man in pro sports, so not slaves but certainly exploitative.

Is it only exploitative, when the black man is getting paid millions to play a kid's game, or are the NHL owners a bunch of slave traders too?

Employer/employee

Owner/property

Little bit of a difference in my humblest of opinions.

Is it only exploitative, when the black man is getting paid millions to play a kid's game, or are the NHL owners a bunch of slave traders too?

Got to love those kid's games that led to early death and almost certain mental and physical disability.

Its a very sum game bro. Whites/jews makes billion > blacks making millions.

Got to love those kid's games that led to early death and almost certain mental and physical disability.

Its a very sum game bro. Whites/jews makes billion > blacks making millions.

Blacks...and whites...and browns....making millions. You can't be conveniently selective to fit your racist agenda. If the blacks in the NFL are slaves, then so are the whites, and any other race.

Pro sports leagues are highly profitable, and the owners make a lot of money off of it, and so do the players. They are more than compensated for the job they do. Take your slavery accusations to the owners of Walmart, and McDonalds. Fuck outta here, with comparing multi-millionaires living their dream, to slaves. Fucking joke.

Has he made any comment on the Vegas incident since the video came out which destroyed his bogus narrative? Has any interviewer had the balls to confront him on that? Pro sports as slavery analogies are always retarded, this isn't the first and it won't be the last. I'm more interested in finding out if he's apologized for lying and slandering the LVPD.

Nobody in the media has even called him out on it, they just pretended like it never happened.

wait, so when I signed a contract w/ the armed forces I didn't have to listen to the orders?
or follow the guidelines for in and out of uniform maintaining military bearing?

what about the drug test? doesn't matter?

I was unaware property got paid millions of dollars a year

Blacks...and whites...and browns....making millions. You can't be conveniently selective to fit your racist agenda. If the blacks in the NFL are slaves, then so are the whites, and any other race.

Pro sports leagues are highly profitable, and the owners make a lot of money off of it, and so do the players. They are more than compensated for the job they do. Take your slavery accusations to the owners of Walmart, and McDonalds. Fuck outta here, with comparing multi-millionaires living their dream, to slaves. Fucking joke.

So its not playing a kid's game no more?

NBA is 85% black and so to is the NFL mainly black.

Of course all players, regardless of race, should get paid a fuck tone more.

So its not playing a kid's game no more?

Yes, it is a kid's game.

NBA is 85% black and so to is the NFL mainly black.

And the NHL is 99% white. What's your point?

Of course all players, regardless of race, should get paid a fuck tone more.

ROFL.

They're just not making enough! Those poor, poor professional athletes.

You gotta love the victimhood of the left, the second someone doesn't get what they want, they are immediately a cotton picking slave. Last time I checked, slaves didn't get paid millions of dollars to play a game for 3 hours everyweek.

Back