Copa Podio HW GP discussion

I know he's been beaten, but nowadays whenever I see Lo against someone in his weight class, I never get the feeling that they have a realistic chance of beating him.

Pena is a Beast!

That was great commentating too, those guys added to the match with their excitement

Copa Podio was 100000000000x better than Metamoris!!! Reliable stream this time, too!!

Man I really they post the video of that match again. I really want to see that back take finish again.

I know he's been beaten, but nowadays whenever I see Lo against someone in his weight class, I never get the feeling that they have a realistic chance of beating him.

On a very good day I think Lo could win World's open weight. I don't think you'll see him get beat at weight for a while.

I know Kron beat him a couple years ago, I would like to see them for a Superfight, I think it would be different now.

Copa Podio was 100000000000x better than Metamoris!!! Reliable stream this time, too!!

Is that a joke? The stream on my end was absolutely horrendous. We had metamoris and copa podio running at the same time on two tv's, and metamoris was perfectly streamed while copa podio showed that Brazilian's continue to know nothing about good IT infrastructure.

Is that a joke? The stream on my end was absolutely horrendous. We had metamoris and copa podio running at the same time on two tv's, and metamoris was perfectly streamed while copa podio showed that Brazilian's continue to know nothing about good IT infrastructure.

I had them both running, also, with no issues. The HD stream was choppy so I watched the 480p version but my laptop automatically upconverts to HD via HDMI to the TV.

It was crystal clear and reliable on my end, bruh.

wow, Honorio is goood. Proof that chubby guy can be top level bjj athlete.

i wanted to watch copa podio, but the stream sucked so we bought metamoris instead. thuought it was a quality card, tbh.

Thanks to all who watched Copa Podio this past Saturday. I was one of the commentators. Great to read the feedback on this thread for my own review so I can improve in my job but also to bring to the promoters attention. One of the biggest problems in Brazil is the strength of the internet signals available. The promoter is always always always trying to improve the stream each time. One of the reasons he put this event free was cause he felt so bad for the last PPV stream he had.
That being said thank you to everyone who tuned in and stay tuned for more info on the upcoming event this October for the Light Weight Grand Prix featuring the super fight of Tanquinho X Fernando Vieira, Vinny Magalhaes X ???, Edwin Najimi and more! For more info go to http://www.copapodio.com/eventos/detalhes.php?id=TVRNPQ==

Back