• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Corey Feldman Is Going To Name Names Of Hollywood Pedophiles

It's much more likely that Sheen got HIV from unprotected sex with men than sharing syringes.
47692223.jpg

The difference being that a condom removes pleasure from the experience. And a booty is hypothetical to me too. I don't like sticking my weiner where dookie comes out. A new syringe increases the pleasure of the experience for them. Used syringes hurt more, cause a lot of damage, and make it hard to use your drug of choice. People only reuse them out of necessity.

It's much more likely that Sheen got HIV from unprotected sex with men than sharing syringes.
Unless that clean syringe means literally picking yourself up off the floor, walking across a few rooms, getting a bag out of a cabinet, extracting the needle, and then replacing it in the syringe. Not when that juicy little syringe is on the table right in front of you. God forbid you run out, and it means not shooting up until the next batch comes in; maybe in a few hours, a few days, or longer.

Bro, have you seen the average bong? They're not clean. Uncleaned bongs and pipes have been linked to a slew of health maladies, and shown to have a carcinogenic effect, but people still can't be bothered to clean them. And these are potheads we're talking about. Hardly junkies.

You clearly don't have a grasp of human nature, and you're twisting yourself into a pretzel to exculpate yourself of your own dumbass behavior.

Charlie Sheen? Color me shocked! Dude has always been out of line and it was weird to me how much people didn't care. People were literally cheering for him to get paid more on 2 and a half men and I always thought, "like this dude is kind of a horrible human being. What's wrong with y'all?!"

The difference being that a condom removes pleasure from the experience. And a booty is hypothetical to me too. I don't like sticking my weiner where dookie comes out. A new syringe increases the pleasure of the experience for them. Used syringes hurt more, cause a lot of damage, and make it hard to use your drug of choice. People only reuse them out of necessity.

a syringe doesn’t suddenly degrade after only a few uses. if you’re w/ a group of people & have a single clean, new syringe, you’re gonna pass that bad boy around the circle & not notice an ounce of a difference.

source: i’ve used my own syringes multiple times before moving onto a freshie (in a past life, no worries. i’ve since moved well & far beyond that lifestyle)

So Charlie Sheen? No one else was named? Will he name more names tonight?

Ew
it’s nothing to be proud about, that’s for sure, but like Mick mentioned, one isn’t necessarily of sound mind when partaking in such a lifestyle.

Unless that clean syringe means literally picking yourself up off the floor, walking across a few rooms, getting a bag out of a cabinet, extracting the needle, and then replacing it in the syringe. Not when that juicy little syringe is on the table right in front of you. God forbid you run out, and it means not shooting up until the next batch comes in; maybe in a few hours, a few days, or longer.

Bro, have you seen the average bong? They're not clean. Uncleaned bongs and pipes have been linked to a slew of health maladies, and shown to have a carcinogenic effect, but people still can't be bothered to clean them. And these are potheads we're talking about. Hardly junkies.

You clearly don't have a grasp of human nature, and you're twisting yourself into a pretzel to exculpate yourself of your own dumbass behavior.

And how much personal experience do you have with being a needle junkie?

a syringe doesn’t suddenly degrade after only a few uses. if you’re w/ a group of people & have a single clean, new syringe, you’re gonna pass that bad boy around the circle & not notice an ounce of a difference.

source: i’ve used my own syringes multiple times before moving onto a freshie (in a past life, no worries. i’ve since moved well & far beyond that lifestyle)

Big difference in reusing your own syringe and having a group share.

How many times did you share syringes?

never, but i was also familiar w/ the scene & the poor decision making & practices of people w/ a serious problem.

once that shot hits you you’re not feeling a damn thing but the rush.

it’s nothing to be proud about, that’s for sure, but like Mick mentioned, one isn’t necessarily of sound mind when partaking in such a lifestyle.
Well i shouldn't be talking. Sometimes i'll eat full blown meals while taking a dump. So there's always that.

never, but i was also familiar w/ the scene & the poor decision making & practices of people w/ a serious problem.

once that shot hits you you’re not feeling a damn thing but the rush.

I'm not saying it never happens, but sharing syringes is more of a broke junkie problem than a millionaire junkie problem. When you can afford to have thousands of new syringes at your disposal, I'm going to say that you're not running out.

Thank God I've never done heroin but I've been around plenty of people who are severe addicts. They have no trouble at all borrowing needles off of a random person with an open staph infection and using the needle as is. When you're an addict and you want heroin you're getting it into your veins no matter how risky it is. Ive seen them use sunglass cases to store needles along with crack pipes that have crumbs of burnt chore boy floating around as well as dirt dust Etc and they put that s*** right into their veins. I can assure you it does happen but whether Sheen was at that level of an addict I don't know

I'm not saying it never happens, but sharing syringes is more of a broke junkie problem than a millionaire junkie problem. When you can afford to have thousands of new syringes at your disposal, I'm going to say that you're not running out.
whether a millionaire or a street urchin, you’re not going to have your own kit on you 24/7 & whenever an opportunity pops up that you didn’t come prepared for, you’re more concerned about chasing that high than you are for your own personal health.

Thank God I've never done heroin but I've been around plenty of people who are severe addicts. They have no trouble at all borrowing needles off of a random person with an open staph infection and using the needle as is. When you're an addict and you want heroin you're getting it into your veins no matter how risky it is. Ive seen them use sunglass cases to store needles along with crack pipes that have crumbs of burnt chore boy floating around as well as dirt dust Etc and they put that s*** right into their veins. I can assure you it does happen but whether Sheen was at that level of an addict I don't know
True

Ppl underestimate how often needles are shared, it's a lot.

Back