Corey Feldman Is Going To Name Names Of Hollywood Pedophiles

Ye this might even be more awkward since it was pretty obvious to everyone but Feldman that the whole thing was supposed to be comedy while he's out there taking himself seriously

VWfWpYS.gif

giphy.gif

SadCloseIberiannase-size_restricted.gif

Legit hard to watch lol
is that howard without his wig?

People on Twitter complaining about "403 access forbidden" errors. Lol

People on Twitter complaining about "403 access forbidden" errors. Lol

It's a metaphor for preventing bad touches. Feldman is a creative genius. This is the best performance art since that chick pretended to be angry food at a dinner table.

My dude from the Army, big into QAnon and conspiracy shit is copping it. Hes gonna save it and send it to me
Edit: well perhaps not haha

The documentary is supposed to be released tonight
Do you think it will be released or will it mysteriously get delayed about the same time Feldman's bank account increases?
If it is released, do you think it will contain major names?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...eldman-hollywood-sexual-abuse-documentary.amp

View attachment 743951 View attachment 743953

I have the feeling that he's going to get people to pay for this documentary and then it won't deliver. And if he does name some major players, I hope he has receipts, so to speak. I'm definitely not paying for it, though. It's put up or shut up time...

I'd be surprised if he names anyone directly, and think it'll just be implications if anything.

Shit or get off the pot.

Either he's complicit of more abuses via silence or he's looking to cash in on being an attention whore. Fuck him either way.

Ye this might even be more awkward since it was pretty obvious to everyone but Feldman that the whole thing was supposed to be comedy while he's out there taking himself seriously

VWfWpYS.gif

giphy.gif

SadCloseIberiannase-size_restricted.gif

Legit hard to watch lol
lol that is silly AF

Apparently it's not him , someone is blocking the video from being shown. If true why wouldn't he just start tweeting it?

Seems like he scammed people out of money but I don't want to make claims.

this is supposed to be streaming today, monday. My guess is he exposes no names though he's been saying he will say some well known person(s). Corey has had multiple money making schemes under the guise of "naming names" and none have been named... there may be a crumb or two here so he can carry on with the next feature length film...
Right. I already know one of the names that will be dropped, and it's not a big one at all. It's some F list actor who played small roles in some of the Two Coreys movies, and if anything, THEY were a lot more powerful in Hollywood than he was, so...

PS - The guy's name is Jon Grissom. Two bit actor from the 80s who played a valet in License to Drive, one of their shitty movies. Got locked up on a skin beef in the early 2000s. I'm sure the guy's a piece of shit who molested lots of kids, but Feldman was about 16/17 when the movie was made (literally the plot of the movie is about young guys getting their license and a nice car and trying to get laid).

It's almost like Feldman found out this guy who happened to play a small role in one of his movies was a convicted chomo, so he concocted a story about the guy molesting him in order to provide cover for his previous grifting involving pedophilia. I can tell you right now, there's no fucking way I would have let some guy molest me when I was 16/17. I would have called the guy a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and then kicked his ass! This might sound harsh, but honestly, if you let a dude do that shit to you at that age, it's fucking gay, not pedophilia.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0342630/

I'm laughing so hard my eyes are tearing up. I had forgotten about that freak show. Was he singing a Michael Jackson song?
Nope it's his own song What Up With Youth, it's about gang violence cause apparently gang violence is a big thing for Corey Feldman lol

See if you can get through the whole thing without the hardest cringe of your life:

Other than the black midget and the gay Paul Shaffer slave....those moves are pretty legit.

Right. I already know one of the names that will be dropped, and it's not a big one at all. It's some F list actor who played small roles in some of the Two Coreys movies, and if anything, THEY were a lot more powerful in Hollywood than he was, so...

PS - The guy's name is Jon Grissom. Two bit actor from the 80s who played a valet in License to Drive, one of their shitty movies. Got locked up on a skin beef in the early 2000s. I'm sure the guy's a piece of shit who molested lots of kids, but Feldman was about 16/17 when the movie was made (literally the plot of the movie is about young guys getting their license and a nice car and trying to get laid).

It's almost like Feldman found out this guy who happened to play a small role in one of his movies was a convicted chomo, so he concocted a story about the guy molesting him in order to provide cover for his previous grifting involving pedophilia. I can tell you right now, there's no fucking way I would have let some guy molest me when I was 16/17. I would have called the guy a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and then kicked his ass! This might sound harsh, but honestly, if you let a dude do that shit to you at that age, it's fucking gay, not pedophilia.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0342630/

mmmmhhh…

yeah but he was supposed to deliver several names and one of them is a big A lister... so what you are saying isn't really.. wrong... since you don't know the other names he's going to release...

I wanna know damnit!!!!

Back