Corey's finger looks broken - bet the farm on Walker

GeneralCautiousDragon-size_restricted.gif

So has a medical screening ever actually stopped a fighter from fighting?
They are pretty good, it's just minor stuff like a non functional eye, staph, broken fingers, tore knees that sometimes squeezes by.

His hand has been like that for a long time already. Dont know the exact story how his hand became like that. What I do remember is him showing it at either JRE or Helwani like 3 months ago. I guess it is not a problem for him to get to the fight

Edit; i believe he got it in the Teixeira fight, if memory is rigbt

Yikes, he's not going to be able to make a fist with that. I imagine locking his hands on takedowns will be difficult too.

Walker smash in under 3 minutes.

what the fuck? We need a doctor in here to explain this, I've never seen that part of the finger swollen like this.

His hand has been like that for a long time already. Dont know the exact story how his hand became like that. What I do remember is him showing it at either JRE or Helwani like 3 months ago. I guess it is not a problem for him to get to the fight

Edit; i believe he got it in the Teixeira fight, if memory is rigbt

Probably pretty important to the OP if true. Didn't watch that particular episode.

what the fuck? We need a doctor in here to explain this, I've never seen that part of the finger swollen like this.

It tends to happen after wanking really hard for a long time in a single session, I’ve been victim of it many times

It doesn't look like it's going to affect his hugging ability.

It tends to happen after wanking really hard for a long time in a single session, I’ve been victim of it many times

Corey Anderson probably fapped to the striptease walk-out of Johnny Walker.

MIyRk_PrS-YSNv2f0MZFIIlJUSnh_ZSckhJsY8FZM6M.jpg

No is problem

He'll be fine, tape it up and swing that bitch

Dayum, that's like a dogs penis, it is like that inflamed knuckle is keeping his finger in an asshole like a butt plug.
<NewGina><{1-69}><Oku03><Kpop775><Kpop01><{1-1}>

As if he had a shot at beating Walker regardless.

That's actually how his finger looks all the time, he showed it on Ariel's show a while ago, lol.

Beastin 25/8 wrestle fucks for the UD... or he gets KO’ed.

Back