Cormier posts about Gustafsson - Won't fight him

Its fucking HILARIOUS,thats why he did it. He has a sense of goddamned humor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read that post in Jim Ross's voice.

BY GAWD!! HE'S GOT A GODDAMNED SENSE OF HUMOR!

HOKAY NORRIS B,YOU ASKED FOR IT. YOU THINK IM GONNA SIT HERE AND LET YOU CALL ME A GUTLESS WONDER? THE GUY WHO WENT TO HW,AFTER CLEANING OUT ALL THE NON CHEATING FIGHTERS IN THAT LHW DIVISION? THIS AINT GHOULS AND GHOSTS BUD,I DONT HAVE TO BEAT THE SAME GAME TWICE IN A ROW TO GET TO THE FINAL BOSS,THE BROCK LESNAR FIGHTS ALREADY ON THE TABLE PLAYBOY. JUST COS YOUR A FAN OF THE VIKING DONT MEAN YOU CANT SEE REALITY,AND THE REALITY IS THAT GUS PROBABLY SHOULD WAIT,AND BE CHAMP OF A DIVISION OF NOBODIES OR GO SEE WHAT BELLATORS GOT FOR HIM,WHILE I SIT IN COZY RETIREMENT ON A PILE OF CASH,LAUGHING AS GUS WINS THE BELT FROM A DISPUTED SPLIT DECISION WITH COREY ANDERSON.

<36>
Gus dropped and nearly finished DC, and he's the only clean fighter to come close to beating DC split decision. Instead wants two easy fights, one with Brock and one with Shogun. I bet DC is pissed Shogun lost now he'll have to fight Gus. He's already making excuses and bitching out of it. This is the same dude that wanted to fight Ryan Bader when he became champ. DC effectively turning into Michael Bisping, next thing he'll wanna fight Dan Henderson again.

Dc is fighting Brock in a title fight and ducking gus, who's really wrong here, both of them if u ask me...ufc is sooo full of bullshit title shots, interim belts, and fake rankings

That's why DC is yellow he doesn't want to fight at HW giving up his golden goose brock.

Gus dropped and nearly finished DC, and he's the only clean fighter to come close to beating DC split decision. Instead wants two easy fights, one with Brock and one with Shogun. I bet DC is pissed Shogun lost now he'll have to fight Gus. He's already making excuses and bitching out of it. This is the same dude that wanted to fight Ryan Bader when he became champ. DC effectively turning into Michael Bisping, next thing he'll wanna fight Dan Henderson again.
<36>

HOKAY NORRISB AND WHO HAS GUS BEEN FIGHTING? SOME POLISH GUY AND GLOVER TEXIERA? ONE FIGHT EACH YEAR?
INSTEAD OF PULLING OUT OF FIGHTS AND CRYING ON TWITTER IVE BEEN WINNING AND DEFENDING CHAMPIONSHIPS BUD. I DUNNO WHAT YOU THINK MMA IS BUT YOU GOTTA FIGHT TO GET ANYWHERE.
YOU TRY PLUGGING IN STREET FIGHTER AND NOT PRESSING START AND SEE HOW FAR YOU GO.

maxresdefault.jpg

DC's confusing me...

-Insists that he's going to defend the belt, so there's no reason to vacate.

-Has indicated that he won't fight anyone who hasn't made their name yet (i.e. Blaydes at HW, Latifi at LHW).

-Won't fight Romero.

-Won't fight Gus.

-Teammates with Rockhold.

Who the fuck is he going to fight? He may have to vacate the LHW belt and wait for the Brock fight. After Brock, it'll either be Jones or Stipe. DC will not likely fight at LHW again.

<36>

HOKAY NORRISB AND WHO HAS GUS BEEN FIGHTING? SOME POLISH GUY AND GLOVER TEXIERA? ONE FIGHT EACH YEAR?
INSTEAD OF PULLING OUT OF FIGHTS AND CRYING ON TWITTER IVE BEEN WINNING AND DEFENDING CHAMPIONSHIPS BUD. I DUNNO WHAT YOU THINK MMA IS BUT YOU GOTTA FIGHT TO GET ANYWHERE.
YOU TRY PLUGGING IN STREET FIGHTER AND NOT PRESSING START AND SEE HOW FAR YOU GO.

maxresdefault.jpg
Eh? He's been trying to fight Jones and DC for ages. He's willing, they're not. If it was up to him we could've had an awesome three way trilogy of some of the best fights LHW has ever seen so it's pretty bizarre to put their ducking on him. Both of them said he was their toughest fight of their career and the division is only thin because these fights doesn't happen and they instead choose to run through the likes of Henderson, Volkan and Sonnen instead of fighting Gus.

DC will give up his 205 belt then? Nobody else deserves a title shot.

DC basically KTFO Gus with this post.
All he said is true (but the part of him being afraid of Anthony Smith).

Gus needs to listen to DC and instead of get angry and respond with a post, STFU and give his answer inside the octagon.
Because Gus may be looking at AKA and calling out Luke or DC, but he is fighting almost as often as Cain, and that does NOT warrant a title shot.....

Gutless? Dude has fought everybody thrown infront of him. Why fight an undeserving challenger when you have a huge payday sitting there

Cause he said he was going to defend at LHW first when he thought he could angle for Shogun before this huge payday...? Now that Shogun's gotten KTFO it's rightfully (and always already was) Gus and he doesn't want it all of the sudden.

It's actually hilarious how DC fans aren't seeing the irony here.

Cause he said he was going to defend at LHW first when he thought he could angle for Shogun before this huge payday...? Now that Shogun's gotten KTFO it's rightfully (and always already was) Gus and he doesn't want it all of the sudden.

did you see the time he went up to hw and fought stipe?

Gus needs to listen to DC and instead of get angry and respond with a post, STFU and give his answer inside the octagon.
Because Gus may be looking at AKA and calling out Luke or DC, but he is fighting almost as often as Cain, and that does NOT warrant a title shot.....

I'd love to know who you think deserves a title shot at LHW other than the #1 contender, who's on a win streak over #5 and #3.

What's funny is how Gus is "injured" all the sudden. This guy would literally be the worst champ ever. He'd defend once every 2 years.

he doesn't have to fight anyone but this guy was just calling out Shogun and now talking shit for people being selective about fights lol

Not unfair. How is Gus always pulling out? Doesn’t he have bills to pay?
Yeah that weird. Maybe he's got other things going on outside fighting and his Reebok money is probably just gravy on top. He's probably angling for a title shot for his post-retirement plans.

DC basically KTFO Gus with this post.
All he said is true (but the part of him being afraid of Anthony Smith).

Rockhold - pulled out with injury. Romero - was injured couldn't fight. Volkan - pulled out with injury. Wanted to fight DC at HW - was injured couldn't fight.

It's not for a lack of trying, they all just happen to be injured when Gus wants to fight them. And now when Gus doesn't get cleared by the doc it's projection time and somehow an excuse for DC to never, ever fight him again because... why? It's just lame. Pot calling kettle black.

did you see the time he went up to hw and fought stipe?

Yes, and we're talking about the LHW division here. Where DC is still champion and said he wanted to defend at this year.

Don't say you want to defend against #8 and then suddenly say you won't fight #1 (who has beaten #8 btw) when #8 gets KTFO by an unranked MW, citing that #1 doesn't deserve it because he didn't take some short notice replacements while injured after his fight with #2 got scratched. If you do that of course I'm going to call out the hypocrisy of such a notion.

DC is guilty of exactly what he's accusing Gus of. At least Gus was trying to fight up the ranks though instead of down them though.

Back