Media Cormier Takes Jab At Stipe's Inability To Speak Fluently

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
And yet you like Jon Jones, who actually snitched to get out of a suspension and fully admits to snitching on kids for smoking weed.

HYPOCRITEEEEEEEEEE!
Lol I hate Jones more than any poster on this site. There's no bias here. You think I'm a fanboy or something?

Lol I hate Jones more than any poster on this site.

You got to experience how pathetic your fellow Jones haters can be on Sherdog.

It's never too late to join the Jones GOATwagon. :D

DC is a bully who ran into a bigger bully who stole his lunch money.

Twice

<JonesLaugh>

Lol I hate Jones more than any poster on this site. There's no bias here. You think I'm a fanboy or something?
Well Jones is much worse than DC. So it's kind of weird wanting to see the bigger cheater / snitch / piece of shit win.

DC is a fanny, no doubts about it! Hope Stipe makes him cry!

Acting like a narrow minded child, DC losing the mental battle confirmed.

It’s not me. It just seems like a low blow to make fun of someone with somewhat of a speech impediment, regardless of who you are. Doesn’t make things any better that he’s a high school wrestling coach and has tons of kids who look up to him. Fool.
Meh, he's also a fighter who has PPV's to sell. If the kids are old enough to be following his twitter profile, they're more than likely old enough to have seen him in a cage fight with all the surrounding blood and bluster.

Besides, it's no worse than the time he called Jones a 'dopey ass n!!!a' in a press conference.

Well Jones is much worse than DC. So it's kind of weird wanting to see the bigger cheater / snitch / piece of shit win.
Who said I wanted Jones to win? Stipe vs DC was the first UFC event I ever attended. I grew up with Strikeforce and still have Bellator in San Jose I never had a reason to really go to one. DC was that reason, but the dude can be a completely obnoxious arrogant prick sometimes. His insecurity is what makes him great. He cares more about winning than any fighter I've ever witnessed. He said "Thug Rose! Thug Rose!" was one of the greatest calls in MMA history... about his own call. He brags about how many jobs on TV he has waiting for him. I think he broke Cain by himself because he had to be the Alpha all the time.
You got to experience how pathetic your fellow Jones haters can be on Sherdog.

It's never too late to join the Jones GOATwagon. :D
Snitches get ditches.

What's next? Is DC gonna wipe his arse with the Croatian flag and live stream it on Facebook?

poor taste making fun of an immigrant.

Let's all just watch this and get over it.

I was raised in Mexico and moved to the US when I was 18, I knew perfect English already because I took it upon myself to learn the language, know why? Because I knew that I was an American citizen regardless of where I lived.
When I got here let's just say I was unimpressed with my fellow Americans' grasp on the language.

Sure it's a bit douchey but let's not act like we've all thought it...

The outrage comes from Cormier being black saying this about a whiteboy. Whites always love to dish it out and claim you're using the race card but let a black guy say something about one of their own and they'll turn into the biggest crybabies. Can u imagine howhmuch more hate Colby would receive if he were a black dude with black panther instead of maga?

maybe he reckons a big tough guy like stipe wont start crying over a bit of banter

sherdog has been so triggered lately, first over the chanting brazillians and now this. gotta wonder how much cotton wool you fools are wrapped in
I agree with this. But, what do you expect? When you call people racist for everything this is what you get. People see racism in the trees man. In all honesty, most people don't even think about this stuff. It's always the loudmouths that do. Most of us just eat, work, raise a family and get laid.

I mean Stipe did call DC an idiot and said he was acting like a woman. Why is this jab by DC getting him crucified here?

White hypocrisy. Sonnen and Colby get cult following by disrespecting other cultures. Askren gets praise for calling an African dude an american/white name . The minute cormier makes a soft joke about their God, there's a thread with seven pages of tears

Low blow and rather classless. Would expect better from an upstanding guy like DC if my say so myself.

That's probably because DC isn't actually an upstanding guy, but just one heck of a faker. His true character shines through quite often, and it's surprising that so many people don't seem to realize that's who he really is, not the smiling good-natured facade he puts on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back