Coronavirus not very megathread.

Haha .. soon as the insults start you know you got a reaction..

Go and hide man..

giphy.gif
Pretty rich considering the horrible names you've called me the last few months.

What are you talking about? The vaccines hold their efficacy to the delta variant according to the data provided by the manufacturers.

There should be literally no concern for anything coming from a double-vaccinated individual.

This wouldn't be coming from a place yearning for lockdowns which would equate to more video game time would it?

How's that working for Israel?
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/165518430/

Oh, since more people were born than died it's okay that people died.

Imagine being this cold and shitty.

Not just some dildo, 9 x New York Cities were added to planet earth. While you told us all humanity was doomed and our duty was to shut down earth to save the 81 years olds.

You're a literal clown who is fueled by hyperbole and fear. You've been praying for this kind of scenario to hide in.

Seek help.

Quite well.

Only 1 or 2 deaths per day reported for the last few months. Is there hyperbolic frenzy somewhere I've missed?

Actual, real world efficacy of around 60% is nowhere near the 90-95% claims from the manufacturers.

Now, if we're going to talk about hospitalizations & deaths of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated people, that's a whole 'nother discussion. I have some early data sets for that one and the results are interesting.

Actual, real world efficacy of around 60% is nowhere near the 90-95% claims from the manufacturers.

Now, if we're going to talk about hospitalizations & deaths of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated people, that's a whole 'nother discussion. I have some early data sets for that one and the results are interesting.

Source, useless bro math.

Efficacy is measured how? In terms of no symptoms? No death? Who is reporting the individuality of these factors? How is efficacy being gauged? Seems like some more big leaps of faith and assumptions....things humans aren't known for. ;)

Last edited:
Not just some dildo, 9 x New York Cities were added to planet earth. While you told us all humanity was doomed and our duty was to shut down earth to save the 81 years olds.

You're a literal clown who is fueled by hyperbole and fear. You've been praying for this kind of scenario to hide in.

Seek help.

Yikes, this is a really dumb take, I'm sorry you're this dumb.

Yikes, this is a really dumb take, I'm sorry you're this dumb.
I'm sorry you're so afraid and live inside and afraid to die from this world you simultaneously posit as "coincidence" and "pointless". Imagine virtue-signalling this badly while not giving a shit.

Imagine not having thought through your own position this poorly.

Efficacy is measured how? In terms of no symptoms? No death? Who is reporting the individuality of these factors? How is efficacy being gauged? Seems like some more big leaps of faith and assumptions....things humans aren't know for. ;)

I explained it in the post which I linked to. We know how many people in Israel are vaccinated. We also know how many vaccinated & unvaccinated people tested positive for covid, and from there we can work out how much the vaccine reduces infection rates. What we don't know is the hospitalization & death rates, and I'm not about to spend hours digging through Israeli healthcare databases since I'm not paid to do that anymore.

Source, useless bro math.

It's not my fault that you can't do basic middle school math.

I'm sorry you're so afraid and live inside and afraid to die from this world you simultaneously posit as "coincidence" and "pointless". Imagine virtue-signalling this badly while not giving a shit.

Imagine not having thought through your own position this poorly.

I'm double vaxxed, not afraid at all, but what I would like is for things to go back to normal and that's not going to happen until the world is vaccinated and regular international travel and trade can continue.

Anti-vax Canadians who still don't have the same access as my country to the vaccine carrying water for the idiots in my country that do have access yet deny it seem reeeeeeally stupid to me.

Oh, I'm fully expecting another 3-4 months of lockdown come flu season, it's too predictable. We're due another variant anytime now, surely. The reason I didn't go to Mexico in the end was because Google said they'd found a Mexican variant that was "concerning the experts" but that was well over a month ago now and nothing more seems to have been said about it, so I could have gone in the end, haha.

Yes, I was thank you, haha! I've come home with a solid tan, too - right into a UK heatwave of sorts, which is tidy.
Won't affect you, or my friends or family who are adult enough to realise which side our bread's buttered but Bojo's not ruling out vaccine passports to get into pubs as well as clubs now.

Funny.

I explained it in the post which I linked to. We know how many people in Israel are vaccinated. We also know how many vaccinated & unvaccinated people tested positive for covid, and from there we can work out how much the vaccine reduces infection rates. What we don't know is the hospitalization & death rates, and I'm not about to spend hours digging through Israeli healthcare databases since I'm not paid to do that anymore.

It's not my fault that you can't do basic middle school math.

Yes, it's useless bro math on your part.

Your pointless endeavor is basically assuming that getting the vaccine assumes you can't catch the virus at all. You can still get the virus, but it dramatically reduces the symptoms, reduces the viral load you carry when it's in your system, and keeps you out of the hospital.

99% of hospitalization currently are the unvaccinated.

I'm double vaxxed, not afraid at all, but what I would like is for things to go back to normal and that's not going to happen until the world is vaccinated and regular international travel and trade can continue.

Anti-vax Canadians who still don't have the same access as my country to the vaccine carrying water for the idiots in my country that do have access yet deny it seem reeeeeeally stupid to me.

I'm vaccinated you simpleton. You're blind as a bat.

Back