Coronavirus not very megathread.

The miracle cure for Covid-19 and all of the variants is:

Press play:

*And it will even help those who agreed to take the unproven shots with their brain malfunction!

Last edited:
Wait, did you just reveal yourself to us by accident, Queen B?

Lsc2pf05_400x400.jpg

Doesn't this (possibly you) terror-stricken he/she/lmnop know by now they/them/zer are safe
from the Covid-flu unless they/them/zer are either already past the age of life expectancy,
morbidly obese or unless it (their pronouns, not mine) still believes the dishonest corporate
media and their ruthlessly cruel government? We know and we aren't taking the shots, ever.

And maybe someone should tell him/her/zer that there are serious risks of side effects from the
Covid-flu shots and they/them/alien could end up miscarrying his/her/zer baby (I know, it would
be aborted anyway), or suffer from one of many other medical-related complications that are
much more serious than the flu! Like the Bieber funny face thing, heart problems or even
sudden death, to name a few. And that the next ones won"t even be tested.
No, some people are immunocompromised and/or suffer long covid

Laura-Miers-sleeping-masks-1000x287.png

You didn't get tested, how tf you know its covid? I just got the rona two days ago. While I agree its a low level flu, the symptoms are vastly different and I still can't seem to kick it 3 days later. Am I worried about dying? No. Can I do my daily activities? Not currently.

Because a family member got it the same time as me.. tested positive and I had more covid symptoms then them.

I was symptomatic for a week, but still did low level exercise, 5 Mile bike per day and bit of weight training.
Didn't stop me doing anything.. it was a cold.

I haven't taken a test on 2 years.. because I'm not a paranoid nutter .. I was symptomatic with cold symptoms thus I knew I had a cold virus .. it's not rocket science

Can't wait to see the pro covid anti maskers screech some more about their rights to get others sick if masks come back

Did you make that up yourself?
Pro and Anti in the same slogan?

I myself am looking forward to melts with masks screeching at me about getting them sick for not wearing a mask.. just like the good old days..

I will leave this here for the cult of covid.

Number of ambulance rides 'absurdly' increased sharply, no conclusive explanation

I'm translating this article from the Dutch using Google so there will be inconsistencies but you'll get the jist. These are extremely significant increases in ambulance deployments SINCE 2021. Shouldn't they be stabilizing or going down?

The number of times that an ambulance had to turn out has increased 'absurdly' in the first quarter of this year. The increase varies by region, but ranges from 10 to 18 percent.

That is what Han Noten, chairman of Ambulancezorg Nederland, says in response to reports on Skipr.nl. In total, an ambulance drove to a patient about 400 thousand times, much more than the expectation of about 350 thousand times. “With the exception of the corona year 2020, when a lot of ambulance deployment was lost, the number of journeys has been growing by about 2 percent per year for some time now, an increase that is already significant in itself,” says Noten. “But now I hear about regions with an 18 percent increase. That is extreme.”

It is not clear where the increase comes from, says Noten. "I just really don't know. I think it's complicated to speculate, you shouldn't do that in healthcare. Before you know it, we get bogged down in solutions that are too simple, and we move the problem to the general practitioner or the emergency room. We will have to look into this together.”...

Canary in the Coal Mine
Nuts doesn't want to cause panic, he says. Unlike in many other healthcare sectors, the shortage of personnel in ambulance care is still manageable. ‘We can go a bit further in a spring like this, but this should not happen for another quarter. Then I just don't know. This is a signal you cannot ignore.”

Original link
https://www.volkskrant.nl/nieuws-ac...omen-sluitende-verklaring-ontbreekt~bd60a110/

Hopefully this will be the last time we implement indoor masking in the Fall

Hopefully this will be the last time we implement indoor masking in the Fall

Newsflash! Endemic means it's likely to never go away. So for the first time in a long time the WHO managed to get something right. We'll just have to learn to live with it, like with many other inconveniences.

Newsflash! Endemic means it's likely to never go away. So for the first time in a long time the WHO managed to get something right. We'll just have to learn to live with it, like with many other inconveniences.

The UK government actually said recently something like "we need to accept that, like the flu, this now means a few days of inconvenience for most people".

Yes, we do.

Here we're talking about vaccinating kids. Fucked in the head I tell you.

The kids thing never took off here.

My sisters a doctor. She declined the offer to jab her 7 year old daughter. She said it made it no sense statistically.

They tried, they definitely did. They chummed the waters. But nobody bought it. So they opted to take the "high road" and say it was always voluntary, don't worry about it.

If something like 60% of parents obeyed, they'd have pushed harder to threaten parents get it to 80.

They knew they were fighting a losing battle

Fauci's briefing.

Mask up in crowded indoor places and continue to utilize tests. People are not testing enough

Most importantly, continue to get your booster because immunity wanes

Fauci's briefing.

Mask up in crowded indoor places and continue to utilize tests. People are not testing enough

Most importantly, continue to get your booster because immunity wanes

Trust the science ..

BA 4 and 5 is the first variant where scientists are recommending masking outdoors.

This is serious

Back