Coronavirus not very megathread.

Why do you trust the media so much which had lied about the lockdowns they lied about the masks when politicians themselves had being caught over and over again not wearing when they were not in front of cameras?

would you prefer if all western countries did what some claim what Chinese did by wielding their residents up in their homes?

I posted articles and data showing how more of the vaxed are the ones getting sick after being infected dispute me posting articles you still over and over blame the un vaxed because you saw it on the news.
Lol blasts the media as untrustworthy and in the same post boasts about the articles he's posted......

240883295_1669525946589485_5907909065039305473_n.jpg

Waited 7hrs for a treatment that wouldve had him out the door in 30mins, had a bed been available.

Lord have mercy. A man is dead because he couldn't get treated for something routine. I hope every person who made a choice not to get vaccinated and took up a bed he could've gotten feel...

Something.

They took that man's spot and they cost him his life. I'll pray for his family.

Lord have mercy. A man is dead because he couldn't get treated for something routine. I hope every person who made a choice not to get vaccinated and took up a bed he could've gotten feel...

Something.

They took that man's spot and they cost him his life. I'll pray for his family.
<3
Absolutely heartbreaking how many things could be avoided. My step-dad as soon as we knew the vaccines were on the way said it should all be registered with the vaccine people first if Covid medical attention was needed first. And why not? Logic should make sense that people who are willing should get treated first, not a bunch of hippy anarchists thinking they don't need medical attention.

I think I found one of the most depressing searches.

Search "passed from covid" in facebook and go through the post.

It is just a never ending wall of people talking about family members of theirs that died of COVID.

This one is pretty sad. 33 year old and blood clots took him out.

32 years old and pregnant.

28 years old.

Lady goes to the hospital for covid for 8 days comes back and finds husband dead in his bed from Covid.

37 year old died from COVID.

Bodybuilder died of COVID

https://www.facebook.com/tiffany.h.bateman/posts/10159011589214667

Last edited:

Waited 7hrs for a treatment that wouldve had him out the door in 30mins, had a bed been available.

People who have still declined the vaccine by now should automatically waive their right to be treated for covid in an hospital.

People who have still declined the vaccine by now should automatically waive their right to be treated for covid in an hospital.
Its interested into seeing why there some in here who encouraging others to get vaxed knowing so by doing so you would be getting booster shots every five months.

Biden says booster could come at 5 months: What that means for COVID-19 vaccine boosters
Biden, Fauci discuss requiring COVID booster shots every 5 months

President Biden on Friday said he and Dr. Anthony Fauci discussed requiring COVID-19 booster shots every five months rather than every eight as previously anticipated.

Because its still the best way to prevent serious cases of covid that require hospitalizations, even with the decreasing efficacy over time
Because its still the best way to prevent serious cases of covid
Your still going with that nonsense narrative arent you? getting a vax every five months each is not normal in a vaccination sense.

even with the decreasing efficacy over time
An journalist got injured by the Pfizer vax after his second dose. in Australia.

I will set aside the argument that it's racist to show ID when you vote, which we are told will negatively effects African Americans like the Poll Tax did.

You can find trends within a group of a population and exploit it to your advantage while claiming the greater good. In this case, vaccines are promoted in the name of public safety.

If you know that African Americans are less likely to get vaccinated because of past injustices like the Tuskegee Experiment, you can implement a scheme to segregate a large portion of them from social settings like restaurants, bars, movies, etc..where vaccine mandates are required.

The Poll Tax was a deliberate attempt to exclude blacks from voting.

The vaccines mandate's side effect "disproportionately effects" African Americans in a negative way.
===========================================================================================

Black people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and the total population in about half of states reporting data. In the remaining reporting states, the share of vaccinations they have received is similar to their shares of cases and the total population. However, in most reporting states, the share of vaccinations received by Black people is smaller than their share of deaths. For example, in the District of Columbia, Black people have received 43% of vaccinations, while they make up 56% of cases, 71% of deaths, and 46% of the total population.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-cov...data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-race-ethnicity/

9627-08-16-21-Figure-1.png

I still don't understand why vaccines are racist.

dont forget to line up for your extra booster shots every five months. And double masking along the way since Fauci says so.

<Dany07>

The world owes them over someone else who was being responsible? I am in some agreement when you hear doctors openly saying that the unvaccinated should go to the back of the line.

Also, the prognosis of people vaccinated is much better anyways so if places are carrying out triage, the vaccinated are much more savable.

Back