• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Coronavirus, v4: South Korea in Red Alert as number of infected quadrupled in 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s already been reported to be extremely deadly when caught the second time. Your body basically just shuts off, organs off.

and this damn virus has Just begun. And it spreads like wildfire.

I don’t want to think about the possibility of worse
Reported by...?

Neither am i man. That’s about a bajillion posts.

let’s see if @Arkain2K remembers.
Oh.. I think he hates me.

BTW... I see India has 3 recovered cases out of 3. Either they are not testing at all or the Coronavirus caught an indian virus and died. LOL.

I'm surprised on how good southeast Asia seems to be doing. Thailand is already 15 of 35 with zero deaths.

The numbers are not bad if everyone has access to an intensive care unit. Death rate between 0.1-2%. However, if the medical system gets overrun, as it did in Wuhan, death rate goes up, 2-15%. The main concern I have is the long contagious incubation period could result in millions of people affected at the same time.
yup this is what I fear most about this, countries like ours which our 3rd world will be ill prepared if this blows up.

This is the kind of report that really worries me. This guy was the head of a hospital, should have had access to the best care, was not elderly, and died anyway.

The poor guy was probably sleep deprived and worked half to death. Probably a compromised immune system.

Im telling you fuckers now.
This is a lab created virus that attacks the dna makeup of chinese people. Others get better.

Everyone should watch the Netflix episode from 'Explained': Pandemic (not the netflix series Pandemic)

It mainly focuses on SARS but it's basically what's happening today.
Its a good watch.

Im telling you fuckers now.
This is a lab created virus that attacks the dna makeup of chinese people. Others get better.

But I thought race is a social construct?

This video hasn’t been posted yet.

just more hospital nightmares

Edit: Taking down video and abiding by Arkains censorship decision

Last edited:
The main concern I have is the long contagious incubation period could result in millions of people affected at the same time.
Bingo! It went from 10 days to 14 days to maybe 28 days and now they've found a carrier who apparently was infected 42 days prior. So the two week quarantine is useless.

Anyone know what exactly the screening process is and how effective it is? It has to be more involved than "How you doing? Let me take your temperature". Yeah, I'm a dumbass who knows next to nothing about this stuff.

Diamond Princess Has Fallen just sounds like seeing your ex fiance homeless but God damn no one can make a thread like @Arkain2K

Thanks, bud. A thread's quality greatly depends on what kind of crowd it caters to, and this discussion table is officially designated for the knowledgeable grown-ups now. :cool:

I told the mods who asked me to take over v4 duties that I'll do it as long as they're ready to bring the hammer down on the useless posters from v1 to v3 who will inevitably show up with their useless "contributions" to the discussion. Those chumps can't say they haven't already been warned, in both the v3's end post as well as the v4 OP. :)

It's a new day! Keep calm and carry on!

Lmfao at the guy playing dead. I wonder how many social credit points that's worth.

why would China want people to play dead? Why would China want to drastically hinder its economy, and then spend so much to combat this disease?

can you explain your full thoughts on this entire situation?

Thanks, bud. A thread's quality greatly depends on what kind of crowd it caters to, and this discussion table is officially designated for the knowledgeable grown-ups now. :cool:

I told the mods who asked me to take over v4 duties that I'll do it as long as they're ready to bring the hammer down on the useless posters from v1 to v3 who will inevitably show up with their useless "contributions" to the discussion. Those chumps can't say they haven't already been warned, in both the v3's end post as well as the v4 OP. :)

It's a new day! Keep calm and carry on!
By letting people pick and choose what is factual vs what is not factual, we never would have known that the quarantine time was 14 days when at the beginning of the outbreak bc media wasn’t reporting that.

we wouldn’t know that now it’s 24 days even up to 42 in one instance bc again, “trusted media” didn’t report that.

We were ahead of the game in factual knowledge of whats going on by taking all info sent by people from China and putting it in the thread.

most people today don’t know people are sealed inside their buildings. Bc our “trusted media” won’t report that.

they don’t know about the white “body vans” that we’ve seen Many times bc our media wont report that.

the people of China go through the threat of imprisonment or worse to even get us one little twitter blurb of information. And now we will just dismiss that bc it didn’t come from a “credible source”?

this is madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back