• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Cory Feldman Exposing His Alleged Abusers Tomorrow

Some dude named Ron silver

Interesting guess, They worked together on a TV series called trying times in 1987. Corey would have been in his early teens I believe.

He will save the big names for a payday.

I feel bad for him. These people fucked him up mentally and he will probably never be mentally healed.

Brb, gonna go drain my 401k to help Feldman fund Lost Boyz 2

Yeah he hyped this up for years. I'm not trying to belittle the issue by any means but he was asking for $10 million to make a documentary and instead just did this interview with dr oz.

I dunno man...Hollywood is filled with pervs and drug addicts.

I grew up here in Hollywood and let me tell you. These mother fuckers have some nerve pretending they're such compassionate liberals.

This entire town is filled with nightclubbing whores who party until they wake up one day and realize their ovaries are dried up

Hollywood right now is trying to find a way to spin this for their own benefit now they will play the victim and then the moral authority while they are the wolves in sheep's clothing the entire time.

Yeah he hyped this up for years. I'm not trying to belittle the issue by any means but he was asking for $10 million to make a documentary and instead just did this interview with dr oz.

I dunno man...Hollywood is filled with pervs and drug addicts.

I grew up here in Hollywood and let me tell you. These mother fuckers have some nerve pretending they're such compassionate liberals.

This entire town is filled with nightclubbing whores who party until they wake up one day and realize their ovaries are dried up

Tell us more about your terrifying hate for desirable women.

Cory said in October: "Right off the bat I can name six names, one of them who is still very powerful today, and a story that links all the way up to a studio, it connects paedophilia to one of the major studios".

So then he should discolse all of this and file a police report. The fact that he never even followed up his other police report, despite continung to talk about the abuse, and and didn't give any names to the police is quite interesting.

The only way to stop this (or at least to start putting pressure on these people/studios) is for the victims to disclose everything to the public domain and file a police report. i know criminal charges, if there are any, won't be enough, it's pressure from the public and the media that will have the most impact in bringing about a change in the industry. But by not dislosing everything, nothing changes.

Rather than seek justice, a lot of these victims are only perpetuating the abuse that goes in in Hollywood by accepting some cash and looking the other way.

The one thing that protects these abusers is money - they throw money at the problem to hide the abuse. As long as victims accept their dirty money, instead of exposing them, the cycle will continue.

This may sound harsh, but I do think Cory enjoys the limelight this gives him. I don't doubt for a second that he is still suffering mentally, but he really needs to just disclose everything that happened and try and move on with his life. By drip feeding the media with bits of information every now and then it's not doing himself any good (except the 'satisfaction' he gets from being relevant again).

Honest question: Did he sign nondisclosure contracts in the past?

So he FINALLY , names a name. But is still not naming the highly positioned Hollywood executive he claims is 1 of the perps.

Good for him. He tried a few years ago too.
After this settles down I'll send him money, as I'm sure he'll be sued into the ground
He never actually named names, just kept saying he was abused by certain persons.

Charlie Sheen raped Corey Haim When He Was 13

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/charlie-sheen-sexually-assaulted-corey-haim-report/
According to a bombshell report by The National ENQUIRER, the disgraced HIV-positive actor corrupted his much younger Lucas costar on set with drugs, then had anal sex with him.
Actor and filmmaker Corey Feldman, 46, has claimed he and his longtime best friend were sexually abused by men in Hollywood — and even said in his 2013 memoir Haim was told by a man while filming Lucas that “it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations.”

While he didn’t name any names in his book, he did claim in a later interview that he was “not a huge fan” of Sheen.

Back